Chapter 198 Fairy Tale World (2) (2/2)

After the kitten finished eating, he checked to see if the kitten was holding it up and touched his belly with his fingers. Even though the movement was very gentle, it still made Fan Qing let out a sweet cry all of a sudden, and she hurriedly tried to hold Hao Su's hand with her cat's paws, her eyes still glistening with water.

The kitten was really impatient.

After Hao Su confirmed it, he no longer deliberately solicited Fan Qing. Compared with the speed when he arrived, this trip was like a vacation.

Hao Su walked very slowly, and Fan Qing was held in his hand. You could not see that Hao Su's feet were not moving at all. He was floating in the forest at will.

Fan Qing had guessed that Hao Su had a good identity before, but he was even more sure this time when he went out.

Because whenever they encounter Hao Su's little animals, they will happily run over to say hello to him and treat him like an adult.

As the lord of the forest, Hao Su doesn't go out much. Even if the little animals want to get close to him, they don't dare to disturb them casually.

Finally, the adults came out, and the news spread from ten to ten, and soon all the little animals in the forest were rushing towards where they were.

And among them, there are one or two small animals that turned into humans.

When they saw that Hao Su actually had a milk cat in his hand, everyone was very envious. They also wanted to be held in the palm of an adult's hand like this.

Sister Kangaroo had just had her eyes cured by Dr. Bird. Now looking at Fan Qing, she couldn't help crying again.

Wuwuwuwu, the adults actually have a beloved little animal.

The little animals had different expressions, but they all worshiped and loved Hao Su.

This inevitably gave Fan Qing a sense of crisis. Although he had only been here for a few hours, the smart prince had already figured out some rules. Based on what Hao Su said to him, he thought that these little animals would not only be able to speak when they become adults, but they should also be able to transform into human forms.

Moreover, every little animal looks very beautiful when it turns into a human.

Fan Qing thought that maybe the postman he saw when he came here was also a small animal in the Miracle Forest.

Although the other person's face looks darker, if you look carefully, you will find that he is not bad looking. On the contrary, the postman's bones are very good.

But now, Fan Qing fluttered and hummed up from Hao Su's hand along his clothes.

He was originally just a small ball, but when he made such movements, he was trembling, making the little animals around him sweat.

Although everyone envied Fan Qing, no one was jealous.

And related to their habits, they are born with a particularly caring attitude towards their cubs. If Hao Su hadn't still been here, maybe the little animals would have surrounded her and used them as guardrails for Fan Qing.

Hao Su saw Fan Qing crawling with difficulty and helped him.

Finally, Naituanzi successfully landed on Hao Su's shoulders. He stood on it, shook his body, arched his back, and looked fierce, as if he was even more powerful than the most majestic lion.

This means declaring sovereignty to the little animals.

"Meow——" Fan Qing called again in a sweet voice.