Chapter 237 The First Honeymoon (2) (2/2)

A cunning stalker!

Fan Jing didn't know what the people in the school were talking about, because he was doing the same thing at the moment.

He was like a perverted stalker. After his brother walked out of school and got into Hao Su's car, he got into another car and followed them all the way.

He hated himself for doing such a thing, but he couldn't control it.

Seeing Hao Su touching his brother's head, holding his hand, and even fastening his seat belt himself after getting in the car, and kissing him again, a strong jealousy arose in his heart.

He also wanted to be treated like this by Hao Su.

Fan Jing was afraid of being discovered by Hao Su, so she kept the driver not too far or too close along the way.

Because of this, the empathy with my brother becomes stronger and weaker at times.

Sometimes the other hand holding his suddenly disappeared, leaving him to tighten his grip in vain.

"Do you want to go eat first? Or go home to eat?"

Hao Su took advantage of the traffic light to shake Fan Yi's hand, and the other person leaned towards him with half of his body. He didn't look out the window all the way and just stared at him.

"Go home for dinner. I have learned a new dish and I can cook it for you later."

"We haven't seen each other for a few days. It feels like we have been separated for a long time."

"I just miss you."

Fan Yi said, pulling Hao Su's pocket as if he was doing something bad, and then put several boxes of things inside.

"The ones I bought last time are all used up, so I bought new ones yesterday."

He looked a little proud, as if he was waiting for someone to praise him, and said, "This time it's jasmine."

Hao Su kissed him and asked, "Don't you like orange flavor?"

"I want to change the taste."

Fan Yi is embarrassed to say it because he will think of this kind of thing every time he eats oranges.

The car started to drive again, and when they turned, the rearview mirror reflected the little tail that had been following them.

Hao Su curled his lips. After a few minutes, he arrived at his destination, but he didn't get out of the car immediately.

At the same time, Fan Jing, who had just paid the taxi driver and closed the door, felt a gentle hand pinching the back of her neck.

Then, there was a dizzying, unreserved kiss.

Hao Su's car was a few meters away from him. He staggered to a hidden corner, biting his lip, and his back stretched into a stiff straight line.

However, the desire to plunder continues unabated.

He began to have difficulty breathing again, leaning against the wall alone and squatting down uncontrollably.

He was here, being kissed by Hao Su. In a way that the other person doesn’t know.

Fan Jing closed his eyes. When he decided to follow him, he had no bottom line.

He pinched his fingertips, tilted his head half way up, and opened his lips slightly in a gesture of agreement with Hao Su.

The last time happened when he was unprepared, and he was so ashamed that he didn't even dare to think about it.

But this time it was different, he was feeling the kiss almost wantonly.