Chapter 192 Entertainment Circle (8) (1/2)

The sound of kissing continued to sound restrained, and the ambiguity increased. Because Fan Qing was particularly impatient but refused to back down, Hao Su had to pinch his chin and hug his waist to keep him going.

The person in front of him was almost completely unable to control himself. At a certain moment, he suddenly wanted to go up. At the same time, Yue Hui was also shaking.

There was laughter again, as if laughing at Fan Qing who couldn't bear it.

"Well..." However, the more Hao Su smiled, the more Fan Qing's behavior became uncontrollable.

He hugged her for a long time, and all the well-placed clothes came out, and the collar was opened a little, so that people could see his red skin.

It's a very clear pink, just like a watercolor painting. I just dipped the pen in water and lightly painted it on top.

"Like it?"

Hao Su was talking to Fan Qing in that low voice, but his eyes unintentionally followed the collar and saw the place where Fan Qing was sticking.

The slender middle finger and index finger came together to clamp Fan Qing's collar, and casually pulled it open.

At this moment, both Hao Su's expression and behavior were very different from what Fan Qing had seen normally.

But in such a situation, there is an inexplicable feeling of being charming and charming.

"like."

The color of the thing Fan Qing used to stick it on was very light, so even if she was only wearing a shirt, it wouldn't be noticeable.

It looks a little cute, maybe because it is a small ball.

Hao Su pressed his finger on the edge in front of Fan Qing. Immediately afterwards, the person was shaking as if he had been hit hard.

The sound in the pitiful throat could only be muffled so hard that it couldn't even come out at all.

However, seeing him like this, Hao Su not only didn't let go, but also hugged him tighter.

The voice was close to his ear again, slowly echoing the fingertips, and asked him: "Does Qingqing know what kind of person I am?"

The hand was so evil, as if trying to trace the shape, it was always on the edge.

Occasionally, he would touch it personally. Usually at this time, Fan Qing's condition would become worse. But when Hao Su saw this, he only laughed and then went elsewhere.

Fan Qing was already crying, just tears and no sound.

The face that usually has no expression has as many expressions as it wants at this moment. It was a state of extreme depression, and the excitement of finally being able to get close to Hao Su.

"I...like them all." No matter what kind of person Hao Su is, he likes them all.

Fan Qing was so saddened by Hao Su's hand, but she didn't even think about hiding.

He unconsciously leaned against Hao Su's hand again, hoping to be treated more harshly by the other party.

However, Hao Su seemed to notice his thoughts and took his hand out again and buttoned up his buttons.

Fan Qing cried even more because of his repeated tossing. In fact, he had already been touched many times in sensitive places. But he was very greedy and wanted to let Hao Su touch him again.

"Hao...Teacher Hao..."

Fan Qing acted coquettishly and called Teacher Hao instead of Hao Su.

Afterwards, the other person was hugged by Hao Su and sat upright.

[BL] Beauty Has Duplicity (183-END)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें