Chapter 192 Entertainment Circle (8) (2/2)

Fan Qing couldn't bear the slightest excitement. Under Hao Su's meaningful gaze, she quickly wanted to get up.

But the person who asked him to change clothes just now was holding him back and refused to let him go.

"Qingqing hasn't answered me yet."

This encounter had a serious tendency. Fan Qing said with a nasal voice, "That doesn't matter."

It doesn't matter whether he has fans or not. Fan Qing made his debut just to pursue Hao Su.

"You'll get scolded."

"I'm not afraid."

He said it without any hesitation. Fan Qing was really not afraid. The opinions and words of others are irrelevant to him.

Fan Qing just needs to be with Hao Su.

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone scold Qingqing."

Hao Su hugged Fan Qing directly, but he only took her to the bathroom and put her down without walking in with her.

He ignored the sparkling hope in Fan Qing's eyes and asked, "What clothes do you want, I'll get them for you."

"Just pajamas."

"Where is the ointment? Can I bring it to you?"

Compared with yesterday, Hao Su asked this question more naturally.

"Put it in the bag." Yesterday, after wiping it, he put it in his special bag. Fan Qing originally planned not to use it, so he took it home to store it. But when Hao Su asked, he didn't hide anything.

It doesn't matter if you run out, the tube is still there anyway. He could still clean the inside and store it specially.

Just... put it in the same column as the markers Hao Su used.

Fan Qing has already thought about what kind of glass cover to order, and it will be specially engraved with the date Hao Su gave it to him and the purpose.

Thinking about it, Fan Qing became as happy as a flower in full bloom.

In fact, Fan Qing originally thought that Hao Su would take a bath with her, but she didn't expect that the other party would just hug him over.

So when Hao Su brought his things, Fan Qing subconsciously held him back.

"Is there anything else?"

"Teacher Hao, won't you take a shower with me?"

Fan Qing was so courageous that he dared to invite Hao Su to take a bath with him just after the two of them confirmed their relationship today.

To say he was seducing would be too subtle. He clearly put himself directly in front of Hao Su, waiting for someone to pick him up.

Hao Su looked at him nervously and expectantly, and deliberately leaned over.

Fan Qing thought he was going to kiss her again, so her eyelashes trembled twice and closed. Unexpectedly, after waiting for a long time, Hao Su made no movement.

"Qingqing, do you want to take a shower with me?"

"……think."

Hao Su just kissed someone at this time, like coddling a child.

"We'll take a shower together after the show is over."

Although Fan Qing felt that the show would be the same whether it ended or not, he still accepted it after hearing what Hao Su said.