Chapter 203 Fairy Tale World (7) (1/2)

Fan Qing turned into a white lop-eared rabbit this time. When she was lying softly next to Hao Su's pillow, her ears were drooped obediently, her hair was fluffy, and her eyes were bright blue.

At this moment, Hao Su's hand touched his back gently. The little rabbit was uncontrollable and made some cute and strange sounds. It's different from ordinary rabbit calls, it's humming.

Based on the rabbit's natural reaction, he twitched under Hao Su's hand for a while before stopping. After realizing what happened to her, Fan Qing immediately wanted to cover her head.

But before he could lie down, Hao Su picked him up with both hands.

The lop-eared rabbit obviously didn't have any special behavior, but it looked very shy, and the strange noises never stopped.

When Hao Su lifted him up, the little rabbit's tail moved. It was a habit that Fan Qing had developed when he was a cat. He subconsciously wanted to hook Hao Su's hand.

"What happened to Qingqing just now?"

Hao Su deliberately lifted the little rabbit's ears one after another. He couldn't stand them up because he was still weak.

The lop-eared rabbit this time became stronger than the previous cat, but at this moment Fan Qing still couldn't stand up from Hao Su's hand.

He tightened his four feet tightly, and his round body sank into the palm of Hao Su's hand, looking a little trembling. Hao Su looked like this last night when he wanted to find Fan Qing's cuteness and tickled her.

The little rabbit was asked by Hao Su and barked meaninglessly.

Fan Qing had heard some things related to rabbits before, such as not touching their backs often, otherwise they would... However, at that time, it was just hearsay, unlike now, it was personal experience.

When he turned into a cat, even the tip of his tail was touched by Hao Su, and his ears were bitten by Hao Su.

But those are nothing compared to being touched by Hao Su as simply as after turning into a rabbit.

Just one moment made him want to kick his legs, jump, and make rabbit noises. He even wanted to lie on the back of Hao Su's hand and follow his instinct to do something.

This is simply too shameful, too, too much. Although he was scolding himself in his heart, when the little rabbit was held in the palm of Hao Suzhen's hand, he was still a little pervertedly excited in his heart, and his blue eyes were staring at Hao Su's hand without blinking.

Want to hug.

Hao Su put down Fan Qing's ears that couldn't stand up, took the special comb he usually used to comb the cat's hair, and started combing the little rabbit as well.

After spending time with Hao Su for a long time, Fan Qing discovered that the other person had deliberately lied to him before. He rarely sheds hair even when he is combed with a comb, so why would he shed hair randomly just after sleeping on Hao Su's bed for one night.

The characteristics of the little animals in the Miracle Forest are affected by the power that envelopes them, and they are different from the little animals outside.

Just like Meng Cheng, a pair of wings will grow from his back. Fan Qing, who had been specially taken care of by Hao Su, although she looked like a weak and weak kitten, was actually physically stronger than an ordinary cat.

But after knowing this, Fan Qing didn't do anything to Hao Su.

He just puts his arms around the other person and coquettishly asks them to kiss him more. If you keep pestering the other person, you will want others to love you more.