Chapter 242 The Second Honeymoon (3) (1/2)

As Hao Su walked forward, he could still hear the angry voice of the young master, mumbling and no one knew what he was talking about. He glanced through the glass next to him and saw that Fan Qing's whole face was wrinkled, as if she wanted to question him but didn't know how to speak, and finally she was holding herself back pitifully.

Finally, she pointed at his back arrogantly and let out a "snort" with a look of annoyance.

He curled his lips and turned around to raise his eyebrows.

"Master, walk faster. After filling out the registration form, we have to go back to class."

"I know, I know!"

Hao Su suddenly turned around and startled Fan Qing. He was very angry because the other party's answer was obviously meant to tease him, but at this moment, he was not satisfied and started bumping into each other.

If you don't say it, don't say it, Young Master Fan thought, Hao Su asked anyway.

Hao Su said that he liked good-looking boys, and Fan Qing had no guilt. There was no one in Jinghu Middle School who was better looking than him.

So Hao Su must only like him!

The information to be filled in the registration form was very simple, and it took Hao Su and Fan Qing a minute to hand it over to the head teacher again.

Fan Qing, who was preoccupied with Hao Su, didn't notice the expression on the head teacher's hesitant expression when she saw him.

The class teacher's surname was Qian. Although Teacher Qian knew that Fan Qing's English level was very high, due to his status and understanding of the young master's character during this period, he actually hadn't figured out how to bring it up with him.

He didn't expect that Fan Qing would take the initiative to sign up before he even opened his mouth. Apparently, Hao Su encouraged the other party to come.

Teacher Qian twisted his thermos cup and thought seriously, the relationship between these two people is not as incompatible as everyone said.

After receiving the registration forms from the two of them, Teacher Qian's eyebrows widened. He handed them some competition materials and encouraged each of them.

"Okay, you go back and prepare well. Don't be too stressed."

"Thank you, teacher, we understand."

Fan Qing stood aside and felt a subtle sense of satisfaction in her heart when she heard that she was represented by Hao Su.

He glanced at the other party quietly, but was caught on the spot by Hao Su.

Hao Su smiled at Fan Qing, and the young master suddenly became inexplicably fierce and anxious.

Like a rabbit being held by the back of the neck, it kicked its feet to escape, but couldn't escape, and even its eyes were red.

He hurriedly looked away, not forgetting to eat or fight. On the way back, Hao Su's smile tickled his heart and he secretly glanced at him several times.

After the morning reading, it was quite a long time before the first class, half an hour, and they had already wasted fifteen minutes. Before arriving at the classroom, Hao Su turned around when Fan Qing peeked at him again.

"Master, if you look at me like this again, I will really think you like me."

coming!

Fan Qing, who had been waiting all the way, finally waited until Hao Su brought up this topic again. He hit the snake with the stick and said proudly: "So what if I like you?"