Chapter 246 On Demand (3) (1/2)

1. Experimental products × scientific research elites

"Please - give me - a name. czyefang"

The robot, which was the fusion of all Fan Qing's efforts, has not yet set up the last program, and its voice sounds no different from other robots in the laboratory. Except for that particularly outstanding face - it was designed by Fan Qing herself.

I didn't think much of it when I saw it on the drawing, but when the robot No. 246 was activated, the skin seemed to have endless charm. Even his creator couldn't help but feel his heart beat faster when he saw the other person.

Fan Qing knew that this shouldn't be the case. At least, it is not in line with his usual scientific research spirit.

How could he feel his heart beat faster in front of the experimental product he created?

The world is no longer as chaotic and disorderly as it once was. After experiencing the apocalyptic reorganization, the civilization on earth has taken a big step forward at an alarming speed.

Looking at the outside world, there are robots and "miracles" that we have seen in science fiction books everywhere.

People's nerves, which have been suppressed for a long time, have also been liberated and are running in an unconventional state.

They work hard, experiment, and study in a way that burns out their lives, constantly improving the technological level of the current world.

Fan Qing is one of them, but she seems even crazier.

He seems to have been a completely insensible person since birth, and he is more calm and rational than the most intelligent robots today. He invested all his wealth and worked tirelessly to create the most perfect robot.

Human beings have awakened various abilities in the last days. They have not disappeared with the reorganization of the world, but have been inherited and developed.

These people are called the new generation of humans, and those after them are called succeeding humans.

As time goes by, most of the humans currently alive are successor humans, and the number of humans in one generation is only handful.

Successive generations of human beings have absorbed all the advantages of the first generation of human beings in the environment. Whether it is physical fitness or appearance, each generation is getting better and better.

Even under such conditions, Fan Qing, as a descendant of human beings, still deserves the first place. His physical ability, appearance, and mind are all human treasures.

As early as five years ago, he contributed powerful capabilities to the empire, at least in terms of technology, and was more than ten years ahead of other countries. Even because of his existence, several countries that had conflicts with the empire had to think twice before launching a war. A bright mind brings value far beyond imagination.

But it is such a person who has a whimsical dream.

How can something perfect exist in this world? Not to mention a robot. This caused many people who hated Fan Qing to use this as an attack point and ridicule the other party.

Fan Qing never cared about this.

How can a person standing on the top of the mountain lower his head to see how the people at the foot of the mountain are complaining, cursing and cursing? This will only waste their time enjoying the view from the top.

After graduating from college at the age of sixteen, Fan Qing devoted herself to her dream after working. It has been ten years now.

Before No. 246, Fan Qing failed countless times. Every time, he felt that it was either a little bit worse here or a little bit worse there.

[BL] Beauty Has Duplicity (183-END)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें