Chapter 216 Fairy Tale World (20) (1/2)

When he brought the things over, the puppy's tail was still wagging happily.

He first took out the set of anti-bite devices as if he were presenting a treasure, and handed it to Hao Su with red eyes.

"Put it on for me, Leulu." She looked confident even in her coquettish manner.

Although Fan Qing didn't recall all the memories, he was really trying to make a deal with Hao Su subconsciously. Just like he didn't realize that he was calling the other person Luo Luo, Hao Su had a gentle look on his face, but he knew he had to call him like this at this time.

It was as if there was a voice in the dark telling him that shouting this way would make it easier to achieve his goal.

Because this set is exactly how to deal with a puppy, Fan Qing was already very shy when he bought it. Now he has really turned into a puppy and handed things to Hao Su with his own hands. There is a feeling that he has given all of himself to Hao Su. the other person’s feelings.

Fan Qing's face was full of excitement, and she obediently stretched out her head so that Hao Su could put it on for him. There was even a purring sound coming from the mouth of the puppy, which was so happy when it saw someone it liked that it couldn't control it.

His method was indeed very effective. At least Hao Su didn't refuse when he got the bite stopper.

Looking at Fan Qing who was blinking in anticipation, Hao Su patted the other person on the head and called out with a smile: "Puppy."

Then I adjusted the size of the bite stopper strap and put it on slowly.

The straps were cold, and Fan Qing felt the sides of her cheeks gradually being squeezed.

He put his hands on his knees and seemed to be as obedient as he could be. Two pointed canine teeth were trapped in it, and he said with some pride: "This way I can't bite you."

Hao Su listened and put his fingers through the cover. Fan Qing immediately opened his mouth in cooperation. But the bite stopper itself was some distance away from the mouth, so Hao Su only stretched out a small section on purpose, like hanging a bone in front of a puppy, so he could see it but couldn't eat it.

Fan Qing moved forward subconsciously, but the result was the same. Even if he tried his best to stick out his tongue, he still couldn't touch anyone.

So the little expression that was a little proud just now immediately turned into worry.

But before Fan Qing could say anything, Hao Su moved his finger further, causing Fan Qing's canine teeth to bite lightly on it, and his fingertips were slightly dented for a moment. However, with the limitations of the bite stopper, there is a limit to what Fan Qing can do.

Hao Su didn't remind the other person that if he couldn't bite him, he wouldn't be able to kiss him either. He just took his hand back when Fan Qing wanted to change one tooth, and then put the rest on for him.

"ball……"

When Hao Su held the traction chain, Fan Qing pointed to the small red ball lying aside, which should also be worn.

"Don't worry, I'll put it on later." Hao Su said very slowly.

Every time His Royal Highness and Hao Su are together, there is an illusion that they are actually doing an elegant art.

Fan Qing hadn't realized yet that the person who said he wouldn't do it had unknowingly arranged it for him. But soon he discovered another thing, that is, when he couldn't help crying, he could only let his saliva drip down in vain, but he couldn't kiss Hao Su at all.