Chapter 246 On Demand (3) (2/2)

The delicate eyebrows and eyes are all dyed to make them more beautiful and attractive.

He opened his mouth, but failed to answer Hao Su's question immediately. Instead, he hummed in a weird accent.

Then he said, "Well, I will apply for citizenship for you."

In today's world, there are many people marrying robots, but the government regulates this very strictly.

Fan Qing wants to be with Hao Su in an upright and honest relationship, but of course, he will not claim that Hao Su is the so-called most perfect robot, so as to arouse the covetousness of people with evil intentions.

"Thank you." Hao Su kissed Fan Qing tenderly and said in his ear the most arousing title, "Master."

He was created by him, so calling him master was nothing, but at a moment like this, it was like burning oil cooking in a raging fire.

"Well……"

Fan Qing suddenly felt something, and her eyes were slightly shocked.

How could Hao, Hao Su...

"It's |too big|."

The voice was slightly muffled, and tears could not stop falling from the corners of Fan Qing's eyes.

"Change, change back."

Hao Su changed his own configuration without permission, which had never happened before.

Fan Qing didn't know how to order the other party for a moment, and looked extremely at a loss.

"I - have - the highest authority."

Hao Su was talking to Fan Qing in that mechanical pronunciation again, as if he couldn't understand what the other person was saying. Every time Fan Qing becomes emotionally overloaded, he does so intentionally.

It was the highest authority given to him by Fan Qing, so at this time, no matter what the other party said, it would have no effect.

The configuration has not been changed back, but it is still being tested again and again.

"No...no way."

"According to data analysis, you have not reached the limit yet."

The information Hao Su mentioned was all about Fan Qing's performance and physical condition that he had collected in the past.

This is just the beginning.

Soon after, Fan Qing couldn't even speak.

Hao Su not only changed the configuration, but also made improvements in all other aspects.

Whenever Fan Qing wanted to reach out and do something, Hao Su would stop him and tell him in an unquestioning tone: "You're okay."

You can.

You can do it.

Do you feel it?

"hot……"

"This is a change I made after reading suggestions on the Internet. You obviously like it, don't you?"

"Of course, if you don't like it, I can lower the temperature."

In short, it is no longer the thirty-six degrees seven that Fan Qing likes.

Hao Su smiled and kissed the creator who was blindfolded by him.

There was a strange light flashing in his peaceful and gentle eyes, which was definitely not what a simple robot should have.