Chapter 193 Entertainment Circle (9) (2/2)

"As I said." Fan Qing was a little anxious when Hao Su said it, and her eyebrows were raised as well. The radiance on her face was as beautiful as she wanted to be. "We even hooked up."

As he spoke, he stretched out his hand as if to give proof.

Hao Su hooked his hand again with a smile on his lips.

"Yes."

"Then when will you join me?"

"Does Qingqing live in a big place now? I wonder if it can accommodate a homeless actor?"

Hao Su's words made Fan Qing's eyes brighter and brighter, and he couldn't help hugging her again.

"Teacher Hao, do you want to live with me?"

"Well, our family's relationship is so beautiful, we need to keep it under guard, otherwise what if we are abducted by others?"

"I won't kidnap you."

"I belong to Teacher Hao alone."

Originally, Hao Su didn't plan to live with Fan Qing so soon, but seeing how impatient the other party was, if he hadn't gone there, there's no telling what Fan Qing would have done.

Perhaps, the little nymphomaniac would climb over the wall overnight and come to his house to find him. With Fan Qing's crazy behavior, he can indeed do these things.

After making the decision, Hao Su made a phone call and asked someone to send the photo frame directly to Fan Qing.

As for other things, they were left to the assistants of both parties.

"With You" has always been very popular. When several groups of guests left respectively, many paparazzi stopped to take pictures.

Among them, Hao Su left hand in hand with Fan Qing, and the two got into a car while laughing and joking. As soon as this news was released, the popularity of "With You" was once again pushed to a new high.

What's going on with the yellow cup? Are you serious?

I don't think so, they're just ordinary friends.

How can ordinary friends hold hands like this? They are definitely together.

Color Crayon, go check out Hao Su’s account! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

As soon as this comment came out, everyone quickly rushed to Hao Su's social account.

Hao Su's account is rarely updated, and when it is, it is only related to the products he endorses. The last one was from a few months ago.

But this time he sent a picture made of roses and a short copy.

Hello, boyfriend. Fan Qing

Later, Fan Qing posted the same content.

Just a short sentence, due to the inherent enthusiasm between the two, immediately set off the Internet. Everyone lamented that they were brave enough to admit it directly.

At the same time, Hao Su and Fan Qing's respective studios also sent out a lottery message. The prize is the gift they bought on the way to see the Aurora. Each party has 500 places.

Not only did netizens repost it, but also several guests who participated in the love show also retweeted it and left their blessings.

The little fish blows bubble flowers! They were the flowers given to Hao Su by Fan Qing on the day of her confession.

Woof woof, I felt something was wrong when they kissed while they were watching the aurora, and they were indeed together.

The super sweet cone is amazing, the fake show is really done