Chapter 237 The First Honeymoon (2) (1/2)

Fan Jing didn't meet Hao Su in the lecture. After all, he and his brother were both literature majors.

He saw Hao Su when he was leaving after his speech.

After every lecture, people from the student union have to clean up the place. It happened that the person in charge that day had something to do and couldn't go, so I asked him to do it temporarily.

The two of them were relatively familiar with each other, and Fan Jing had nothing to do, so she agreed.

Fan Jing stood at the door among people coming and going. The first thing she saw was Hao Su, who was wearing a white shirt and elegantly holding his suit on his arms, preparing to leave slowly.

At that moment, Fan Jing heard how loud her heartbeat was. Every cell in his body made a loud noise and screamed desperately that he fell in love with him at first sight.

Fan Jing wanted to catch up directly.

He never hesitates about what he wants.

But just a little bit away, when he wanted to take a step, he was hit by a classmate who was not looking at the road.

His eyes only left Hao Su for a moment, and when he looked up again, he had disappeared.

Even though he chased her immediately and walked all over the corridor, he couldn't find anyone inside or outside.

Later he found out that Hao Su left the school directly after the lecture because he was very busy at work.

Even so, Fan Jing still did not give up looking for the other party. He asked someone to inquire about Hao Su and find the contact information of the other party. Fan Zidu and Yin Yao saw him chatting with others before, and they were talking about this matter.

Because Hao Su has a special status and is a scientific researcher who is under special protection, the news has always been relatively slow to find out.

Just when her brother said that she had a boyfriend, Fan Jing finally got the exact information about Hao Su and figured out how to get close to him.

Originally, when he heard that his brother was going to bring his boyfriend back, he looked at the message about Hao Su sent from the other end of the screen and thought about bringing him back in the future.

At that moment, his heart was immersed in incomparable satisfaction and joy.

But he still needs some time and some contact with Hao Su before pursuing him.

Although Fan Jing didn't know Hao Su's sexual orientation, there seemed to be an idea that kept telling him that Hao Su would like him.

How happy he was to know the news about Hao Su at that time, how sad he was today when he found out that the other person turned out to be his brother's boyfriend.

The moment he opened the door, he felt his brother's joy and his heart beating unbalancedly in his chest, but his whole body fell into hell.

Are you kidding him?

He had worked so hard and searched for so many days, but in his heart, he only dared to call out his name softly in the dead of night, and it turned out to be his twin brother's boyfriend.

He thought, no wonder his brother often acted alone during this period, and no wonder he looked fascinated.

If it was Hao Su, it wouldn't be surprising.

But whenever she thinks that the person she likes is full of her brother, who holds hands, hugs, and kisses, Fan Jing becomes so sad that she almost dies.