Chapter 231 Initially (12) (2/2)

He can't stay here anymore, he wants to get out!

His instinct told him that if he didn't go out, he would regret it for the rest of his life.

Therefore, no matter how much Immortal Yuanxiao persuades him, Fan Qing refuses to listen. With his current strength, Immortal Yuanxiao cannot keep him. But Fan Qing's biggest difficulty in getting out was not Immortal Yuanxiao, but the seal Lansu had reinforced on it.

The other party made two preparations.

"Let me out, let me out!"

The panic in Fan Qing's heart grew bigger and bigger. From the beginning, she tried hard to break the seal, but then her fingertips were trembling to the point that she had no strength at all. She could only beat an invisible wall desperately, and her hands were bleeding.

"Xiao Xianjun, this is God's arrangement, we can't get out."

Immortal Lord Yuanxiao couldn't bear to see Fan Qing like this, but before he walked over, he saw Fan Qing suddenly stood up again - he actually used all his immortal power to forcefully break the seal. .

"No, Xiao Xianjun, your body has not fully recovered yet!"

Before leaving, Lan Su also told Immortal Yuan Xiao about Fan Qing's physical condition. The other party would need to be treated with Xuanhuo Jade Stone a few more times before she could completely recover. During this period, do not do anything harmful to your body.

But his actions to stop him were far less swift than Fan Qing's, and the other party had already taken action.

Immortal Lord Yuan Xiao looked at the situation, weighed it again and again, and finally made a decision.

"In that case, I will help you."

Rather than letting Fan Qing consume herself like this, it would be better for him to help her.

Moreover, the authorities are obsessed with it. Although God has saved Xiao Xianjun, if something happens to the other party, based on Yuanxiao Immortal Lord's understanding of Fan Qing, the other party will definitely not survive alone.

With Immortal Yuan Xiao and Fan Qing's unremitting efforts, they finally left this place after three days.

At that time, Fan Qing was extremely weak, and even when she spoke, there was blood in her throat. But after he found out Lan Su's whereabouts, he still rushed to Dongju Mountain as soon as possible.

Everything that followed was like a dream. When she dreamed back at midnight, Fan Qing could always think of the scene at that time.

**All the immortals in Kyushu gathered together and looked at the Lord Lansu who was fighting against evil spirits in the mountains in the east. The black mist had already wrapped around his body. Even if he used the fastest speed, Fan Qing could only see Lan Su's face when he came.

-

Lan Su hesitated because of Fan Qing, but after the nest was overturned, there were no eggs left. Even if this is not the case, he should still consider all sentient beings.

In the end, his choice was the same as every time, still in compliance with destiny.

Dying together is not that easy to say. During the three days that Fan Qing worked hard to come out, Lansu also truly connected himself with the evil spirit.

The rest of the immortals saw Lansu's purpose from his actions. They wanted to come to help Lansu and come up with a way to save him from death, but Lansu ordered them not to get close. Even if they want to take action, it will be to no avail.