Chapter 186 Entertainment Circle (2) (2/2)

He didn't want to miss the interaction between him and Hao Su, so he asked his agent to record it in real time early in the morning. When he comes back, he must take a screenshot of the two holding hands, print it out, and post it all over the room.

In a short moment, Fan Qing had imagined many Hao Su's reactions in his heart. He even thought about how he would answer to appear normal if Hao Su asked him.

But the other party's reaction was beyond his expectation.

Hao Su seemed to be stunned by the touch on his hand, so he looked back at Fan Qing. However, he did not throw away the other person's hand, but smiled and held the other person's hand tighter.

"Come up."

So Fan Qing was held by Hao Su, and their hands still didn't separate until they got into the car.

【! ! ! Holding hands]

[I declare that this is the fastest growing pair of CPs I have ever seen]

[Nonsense, the people next door are obviously close to each other]

[The situation is different. The beautiful sister next door has returned from abroad. It is normal to be enthusiastic.]

[I didn’t expect that it was Fan Qing who took the initiative]

[Good guy, I call a good guy directly, that is to say, did he have a teacher to train him before participating in the show?]

[I always thought he was cold and cold, but I didn’t expect him to be so proactive. Then the question arises. Fan Qing seems to like Hao Su very much]

[Plus one in front, although Fan Qing never seems to have much expression, but I feel like he really likes Hao Su]

[Maybe it’s because I like my senior. After all, Hao Su debuted as a child actor, so I like him too.]

[The way the actor looked back and smiled just now was so doting]

[I laughed so hard, I am guilty, I repent, I just saw the two of them sitting there and wanted to send them to the bridal chamber right there]

The power of CP fans cannot be underestimated. On their way to the recording cabin, Hao Su and Fan Qing were once again flooded with the internet.

And netizens also gave them a very vivid cp name called "Good Mood".

Qingqingqingqing: I declare that a good mood is the best thing to drink

Bored cloud in the sky: Who would have thought that I just turned on a variety show out of boredom, and ended up grinning till now?

The super excited cat cub: Come watch, sisters! Who is in a good mood but not in a good mood after seeing it?

The young man chasing the wind: It’s too sweet, it’s just a natural sweetness

4 Wei Di: It’s only the first day and I’ve already smoked it. I made a wish for two people to have sex with each other.

Red Wall of the Forbidden City: It’s a bit impossible to have a second team. After all, they even cover different fields. One is mainly in the film and television industry, and the other is singing and dancing.

Rainbow Circle: No, does anyone remember that the actor also released records when he was a teenager, and the sales were pretty good?

Another rainbow circle: What? Am I the first to know that Hao Su can sing?

Want a Bobo: Not only that, he also danced/link

While "With You" became popular, Hao Su's past was also dug up. But the more everyone dug, the more they discovered that everyone's past was full of dark history, while Hao Su's past was like a treasure.