Chapter 202 Fairy Tale World (6) (2/2)

Hao Su saw Fan Qing meowing and sleeping soundly in his pocket again, so he didn't disturb him again.

The note sent Hao Su away from the forest as usual. But the strange thing is that the little milk cat that always follows adults is missing.

"Don't you like him, sir?" In the past few days, I took him wherever I went.

While the note was muttering to itself, the old banyan tree shook its body. It usually spends most of its time resting, but today it is full of energy.

When I heard Zhi Zhu's words, I was still in the mood to say a few words to it.

"I think you like me very much."

He doesn't even let the other person take a few more steps while walking, and always carries it with him. This time, the little cat was very tired for some reason, so the adults still put the cat in their pockets and carried it with them.

As plants, they are inherently more sensitive than animals and can capture all kinds of emotions floating in the air.

"Grandpa Rongshu, why didn't you sleep today?"

The old banyan tree is older than all the little animals in the forest. Even when the other person is sitting in front of him, he has to call him grandpa.

During the questioning, the old banyan tree trembled even more.

-

"How long has it been since Qingqing became a cat?" It was night again, Hao Su asked while gently squeezing and playing with Fan Qing's ears. Under his stimulation, the other party's tail couldn't help swinging around, and then came to wrap around his wrist in a sticky way.

"Ten days."

"Do you know when you will turn into other little animals?"

When human beings want to change, they usually have a mysterious feeling, so Hao Su asked this question.

"Probably these two days."

Fan Qing's unpinched ears also twitched.

Generally speaking, although the time limit for humans to transform into small animals is uncertain, it will not exceed seven days at most.

The reason why Fan Qing remained in the form of a cat for ten consecutive days was because of the merits Hao Su gave him at night.

"Do you know what you have become?"

"have no idea."

Hao Su wasn't surprised, he just asked.

But after the well-behaved kitten finished answering the question, he hugged her again.

"Hao Su, I still feel a little hot."

Except for Fan Qing who was asleep when he gave the merits for the first time, he was always awake after that. Therefore, he knew what would make his body hot, and every time at this time, Hao Su would send him some cool air to comb through.

Fan Qing asked Hao Su what he gave her, but Hao Su didn't answer him. He just scratched his nose and told him: "You will know the love later."

"When will it be next?"

"From now on..." Hao Su suddenly started to kiss Fan Qing at this time, kissing Fan Qing until his eyes turned red, "Qing Qing will know when it's time to know."

Merits will nourish Fan Qing's body and remind him of everything. Hao Su has accumulated enough merits now, but he can't give them all at once. Fan Qing can't bear it.

After asking this time, Fan Qing did not ask Hao Su again, but he often took the opportunity to sort out his merits to get close to Hao Su.

That's it for now.