Chapter 244 On-demand (1) (2/2)

But he didn't fall asleep when he should have. He didn't take precautions in the past, but once he was alert, he wouldn't fall for it again.

In this way, Hao Su finally discovered the true face of his outstanding and upright adopted son in private.

With that serious and beautiful look on his face, what he did was completely shameless.

Just when Fan Qing was about to kiss his lips, Hao Su opened his eyes.

"what do you want to do?"

Maybe Hao Suhui woke up and Fan Qing was startled. His face was green and white, and he didn't expect that he would be caught by Hao Su.

For a moment, Fan Qing no longer looked as at ease as before. He was so panicked and frightened that even his voice sounded trembling.

"Dad...Dad."

"Who taught you to do such a thing?"

Fan Qing knew that when things got to this point, no matter how much she tried to explain, it would be useless, so she simply did not deny it.

He shook his head and looked at Hao Su stubbornly: "No one taught me, I want to do this myself."

Sometimes Fan Qing also felt that her thoughts were very dirty. Hao Su took him in when he was homeless, raised him with care, gave him money, and gave him the best living environment, but he actually had Xiao Xiao in his heart. I missed the other person and took action boldly.

The original purpose of wanting to engage in this field of work was for Hao Su.

He wanted to get close to Hao Su, not as an adopted son.

But like now.

Fan Qing felt that it would be good to break it out, so that he would no longer have to work so hard to hide his feelings.

He didn't realize at all how fragile he was now. His whole body was crumbling, as if Hao Su could break everything if he just said a disgusting word.

"When did it start?"

"W-What?"

"When did you start liking me?"

Hao Su's tone of questioning was neither too disturbing nor angry, but Fan Qing was a little confused.

But he still answered Hao Su: "Five, five years ago."

Five years ago, when Fan Qing was still seventeen, she was vaguely aware of her feelings.

He was anxious and uneasy, and he was also afraid of hating himself. At that time, he even felt that he was a pervert for having such a strong desire for Hao Su. When she was eighteen years old, Fan Qing finally fully accepted herself.

Once you say it, the rest becomes easier.

But Fan Qing began to regret it. In Hao Su's silence, he didn't feel that it was a good thing for the other party to discover his feelings. He was afraid that Hao Su would not want him.

Five years ago... Hao Su probably understood why Fan Qing became angry with him at that time.

It is estimated that the other party realized his feelings at that time, and was afraid that he would find out and be rejected by him, so he chose to keep a close distance from him.

Hao Su didn't seem to be surprised to know that Fan Qing liked him.

In fact, he had always known that Fan Qing liked him very much, but in the past he only regarded this like as simple admiration.

[BL] Beauty Has Duplicity (183-END)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara