Chapter 234 Returning to the Sea of Love (1) (1/2)

Before dawn, the sound of playing and beating could be heard in the city. The servants in the Prime Minister's residence were all dressed in bright clothes and handing out wedding fruits, candy and money along the street. If you meet someone who can talk cleverly, you will be extra generous and give them an extra handful of copper coins.

This style of demeanor makes the students who go to Beijing to take the exams envious. Who doesn't know that the Prime Minister was also a man of common people who was honored in the palace and was appointed by the Holy Emperor as the Procurator. After that, his official career was prosperous and he was promoted step by step. Within ten years, he reached his current high position.

A few years ago, he single-handedly fought against the famous Fan family in an examination room fraud case.

"The Fan family prides themselves on being a noble family, how could they be involved in the examination fraud case?"

In the teahouse, a scholar who looked away from below heard his friend's words and couldn't help but ask doubtfully. There were other scholars sitting around, looking over with the same curiosity, waiting to hear what he would say next.

"Listen to me and tell you slowly."

Fan's prominence is rare in this world. Their young master, Fan Qing, is even more talented in literature.

If there are no accidents, Fan will step to a higher level under the leadership of the other party.

I just don’t know what happened ten years ago. Fan suddenly kicked Fan Qing out and threatened that she was no longer a member of the Fan clan.

No one knows what happened next. Only a few people mentioned that Fan Qing died unexpectedly. What was strange was that not only did the Fan family not hold a funeral, Fan Jun even accepted another closed disciple.

That man was also somewhat talented, but compared to Fan Qing, he was far behind.

Fan Jun, Fan Xun and others wonder if they have too high expectations for each other. Not only are they very demanding in daily life, but they also have very heavy learning tasks. At the same time, the resources of the Fan family are also tilted towards him alone, as if they intend to cultivate him as the next Fan Qing.

Fan Jun's most recent disciple came from a branch of the Fan family. Because of his talent and learning, he was favored since he was a child. Later, when he came to the Fan family, everyone treated him as their second master. Unknowingly, he became more and more arrogant.

Later, when I took part in the imperial examination, I don't know if it was because of the lard that I thought of cheating. This was discovered by the examiner at the time, who is now the Prime Minister.

"That's why the Fan family was involved." The speaker tapped the folding fan gently on the table, took a sip of tea, and continued, "Fan Zhang, when everyone saw him, they all respectfully called him Master Fan."

Master Fan was an official in the court and was highly favored. Logically speaking, given his status, he would not care about an official who had just entered the court.

But ever since Tanhualang entered the court as an official, Lord Fan has always had trouble getting along with him.

But not only did he not get rid of the other party, he also allowed the other party to climb higher and higher, and finally became equal to him.

After the imperial examination fraud case came out, everyone realized that it was not only Fan Zhang and Tanhua Lang who had a grudge, but also the entire Fan family.