Chapter 200 Fairy Tale World (4) (2/2)

Cats’ tongues are very soft and very suction.

It wasn't until Hao Su pinched his ears again that the other party let go due to the numbness that felt like an electric shock. Then he would lie in his pile of toys, shrinking like a bud, burying his head in his body and not coming out for a long time.

The second place to go is the area where the young women are.

The other party was not in Oti continent. When Hao Su arrived, she was still checking the health of Silla's patients who were admitted to the hospital.

The disease was so serious this time that the mainland where the woman was located was blocked in time to prevent it from spreading.

But if it continues like this, more and more people will die, and it will eventually threaten people on the rest of the continent. Some people have even made the worst plan, which is to keep the virus in this area and sacrifice all the people here.

"His illness is too serious and there is nothing we can do..."

When leaving the ward, the woman painfully told the other person's family about his condition.

Hao Su protected Fan Qing so tightly that no air even flowed into his pocket.

His pocket is its own space, even if Fan Qing never comes out.

"Meow meow, meow meow." How can you help her?

"Give her a little hint."

Now many authorities are studying ways to solve diseases, and women are reading medical books every day. In fact, she has already touched some thresholds.

Hao Su does not intend to directly solve this disease. It is better to teach people how to fish than to teach them how to fish. Once the other party has mastered the method of resisting the disease, he will not be as helpless as he is now if something similar happens next time.

After saying that, Hao Su left the corridor of the hospital.

That night, when the woman got home, she read the medical book again. Because she read it too late, she lay on it and fell asleep without knowing it.

In her dream, she was still researching the solution to the disease. Miraculously, this time she seemed to have divine help and everything went extremely smoothly.

When she woke up, the woman recalled what happened in her dream and it was still vivid in her mind.

The more she thought about it, the more excited she became. Regardless of how tired she was, she immediately got up and tried the method in her dream.

This time it still failed, but the woman saw hope of success.

In this way, after several days of trying, she finally found a way. During this period, Hao Su also maintained the speed of those viral attacks.

After settling the matter here, he finally came to the old man's home.

There was a photo of a family of four in the other party's bedroom. Unfortunately, except for him, the rest of the family were gone.

Early in the morning, after he simply cleaned himself up, he rushed to the hospital.

Hao Su saw that his home was filled with various banners and letters of thanks.

A kind person should be rewarded with good things, and the light and grace attached to the old man's body.

When Hao Su took Fan Qing back to Miracle Forest, the old man also came to the hospital. He visited his little grandson as usual, but a miracle happened when he was about to leave.