Chapter 206 Fairy Tale World (10) (2/2)

"Hurry up..."

According to the agreement between Hao Su and Fan Qing, today was not supposed to happen. But Fan Qing didn't know why she had it, but Hao Su refused to give it to him right away.

It seemed like it was testing his mind.

"no."

Hao Su gently refused, and in Fan Qing's extremely pitiful look, he finally realized one of his wishes.

The little rabbit lay there so comfortably that he became upright and made a very high-pitched sound. His body kept wanting to lift up and give more to Hao Su.

He really didn't know how to describe this feeling. It was like wearing many clothes on a hot summer day and being exposed to the sun. But suddenly someone takes you to a cold place and takes away all those burdens, relieving your urgent need.

Hao Su gave it to Fan Qing when he needed it most.

Because of him, Hong Duan became more beautiful and cute.

Hao Su would cause it to change slightly over and over again, often putting it in this situation again just when it was about to return to its original state.

It was a really long night, so long that even though Fan Qing had fallen asleep, it was still hard to forget.

Even in his sleep, he would hug Hao Su and start urging him while crying.

In a few hours, Hao Su didn't give Fan Qing a complete look.

He asked him to leave likes and got them all at the last moment.

Fan Qing's appearance at that time was as filthy as ever. His Royal Highness, who was extremely dignified, didn't even have the ability to control himself.

After not getting it for a long time, you are suddenly allowed. You can imagine what it will be like.

Fan Qing woke up crying and saw Hao Su next to her. The mood affected by the false pregnancy was causing trouble again, so she hugged Hao Su tightly.

He looked like this all night. When he became a little rabbit during the day, he was still always around Hao Su and refused to leave.

Fan Qing finally chose a small corner in the rabbit room and started building a nest. His nest did not use grass or too much of his own hair, but was filled with Hao Su's various odds and ends.

For example, the paper the other party used to wipe the water stains on his hands yesterday, or a piece of hair that he accidentally broke, or some scraps from Hao Su's clothes.

Seeing him busy preparing to build a nest, Hao Su knew that Fan Qing would not really give birth to a baby rabbit, but he would still help him.

But just when Fan Qing was setting up the nest, he suddenly turned from the little rabbit into a little hamster. The little hamster had dark eyes and was smaller than the kittens and rabbits he had turned into. When placed in Hao Su's hand, it was only half the size of a palm.

Before Tutuqing, who was about to jump into the nest, could react, the little hamster happened to change during his jump.

When he fell into the nest, he realized that the weight was not right.

Also, the rabbit nest that was built suddenly became countless times larger than the one seen before.

squeak.

As soon as Fan Qing let out a cry, she heard something different.

Before he could turn around and look at himself, Hao Su's hand reached into the rabbit's nest.

Fan Qing didn't think about anything and subconsciously followed Hao Su's hand and climbed up. It can be seen how high the trust is.

"It's faster this time than before."

The first time, it took eleven days for Fan Qing to change, but this time it took six days. If this pattern continues, the other party will change faster and faster.

But I can't say for sure.

Hao Su took the little hamster Qing out of the rabbit room, and then into the next room.

Fan Qing still remembers that there was no door and little space in this room before. But the moment Hao Su passed by, a new room was automatically generated, and the things inside suddenly changed according to Hao Su's wishes.

It is a house dedicated to Hamster Love, and there is a wheel in it.

"How come love has become so small? I won't turn into an ant next time, right?" Hao Su poked the hamster's belly with his fingers, causing the hamster to scratch its four feet because of the itch, and even squeaked. It makes cute squeaking noises.

Then he put Fan Qing into the opponent's wheel. The hamster's nature came into play at this time, and he started running the wheel with a huff. Fan Qing ran more and more vigorously, and for a while, the wheels showed no tendency to stop.

It was Hao Su who pressed the wheel before he stopped.

When Fan Qing stood still, her dark eyes looked at Hao Su blankly, as if she didn't understand why the other party stopped her wheels.

"Is it fun?"

squeak.

Fun.

"What color do you want for the new room?"

Each room Hao Su gave Fan Qing had a special theme. The cat room was pink and the rabbit room was light yellow.

green.

The little hamster leaned up and sniffed before returning to Hao Su's hand, and then crawled up his arm. When she reached Hao Su's shoulder, Fan Qing hesitated for a moment, then continued to climb up his hair.

He didn't rest until he finally stood on top of Hao Su's head.

Then he squeaked again, used Hao Su's long hair as a slide, and slid down directly from it.

Because the little hamster is so small, it seems to be flying in the air.

He believed in Hao Su so much that he wasn't worried at all that he would be injured, and even screamed twice with great joy.