Chapter 209 Fairy Tale World (13) (2/2)

Fan Qing did not say it, but the mysterious and ancient pronunciation of the mermaid came out of her throat. Like the bewitching siren in the depths of the sea, treacherous and dangerous.

"Then spit it out." It was Hao Su who put it in, and it was Hao Su who asked Fan Qing to spit it out again. He commanded an undersea creature naturally and without fear.

Although mermaids look beautiful, they are actually not weak at all in combat.

Even the great white shark, known as the King of the Ocean, had to bow his head and admit defeat in front of them.

Fan Qing's teeth were not human teeth, but were jagged and extremely cruel.

If they get aggressive, they can easily break your bones.

However, when he heard Hao Su's words, he spit out the pearl obediently. He even washed it in the sink and then handed it over to Hao Su happily.

You also need to tell people as if you want to take credit: "It's clean."

Blah.

Another tear fell from Fan Qing's eyes and turned into a white pearl in the water. Fan Qing accurately caught the opponent and handed it over to Hao Su again.

"Give it to you."

Mermaids treat their mating partners with doting and doting, no matter what they want, they will do their best to give it to them.

Fan Qing misunderstood that Hao Su liked her tears. After speaking, she wanted to blink her eyes and squeeze out a few more pearls.

But if he squeezed it himself, he couldn't squeeze it out, so he took the initiative to give his hand to Hao Su.

"Touch again."

"Why are you touching me again?"

"Cry tears and give it to you."

"Can you give me your love if I ask for it?"

"It's all for you."

His voice was cheerful, and a beautiful smile appeared on his face. His pupils were deep, and he looked a bit enchanting.

Hao Su did not touch Fan Qing's hand, but touched his ear fin, which made the mermaid tremble again, causing huge ripples in the space where she was.

"Is there any discomfort in your body?"

Fan Qing didn't understand why Hao Su would ask herself such a question. He tilted his head and felt the same.

"No."

"hungry?"

Suddenly going from such a small fish to such a big fish and swimming for such a long time must have consumed a lot of energy.

After being reminded by Hao Su, Fan Qing felt hungry belatedly.

He held his stomach, turned around in the pool, and then got out of it again.

"hungry."

"Are you going to eat here or in the room?"

"Want to be here."

Fan Qing had memories of this place. He also couldn't understand why he wanted to go to the room, so he answered Hao Su without thinking.

"Then please wait for me for a while."

Hao Su was about to stand up when his foot was grabbed by a wet palm. The mermaid rose and fell in the water, staring at him unblinkingly.

"Will you leave me?"

"Won't."

Just such an unverifiable promise made Fan Qing let go of her hand with relief.

He looked at the person longingly and warned, "Then you should come back quickly."

Hao Su didn't leave immediately. Seeing the little mermaid's reluctance, he squatted down again.

"come over."

The mermaid who was lying by the pool moved her tail hard, and she rushed to Hao Su.

"What's wrong?"

"Come up a little."

As Hao Su said, Fan Qing obediently came up. The long hair was still dripping with water, making the area where Hao Su stood wet.

While Fan Qing was curious, she felt her forehead feel warm.

Human...kissed him! ! ! !

The mermaid's eyes became extremely bright in an instant, and her two webbed hands clenched tightly.

"Wait for me here, I'll be back soon."

"I see!"

Fan Qing agreed, and after Hao Su left, she turned around and jumped into the pool with a bang.

The noise was so loud that even though Hao Su had already entered the main room, he could still hear it.

The corners of his mouth curved slightly, and he put the two pearls in his palm into his pocket.

The pool in the backyard is very clear and looks shallow, but is actually very deep. Even if all the mermaids dive in, it will be more than enough.

Fan Qing swam in the water, her cheeks, neck, arms, upper body, all exposed skin covered with a layer of fine scales.

These scales reflect the cold light of the water, making the mermaid look mysterious and beautiful, powerful and bewitching.

The bottom of the water was still vibrating for a long time because of the mermaid's sound waves.

Before Hao Su came back, Fan Qing swam there three times before her mood calmed down a little. Fortunately, there are no other creatures under the water, otherwise they would definitely float up with their stomachs turned.

When the mermaid resurfaced, the scales on her face gradually faded away, revealing her fair and pink skin.