Chapter 222 Initially (3) (2/2)

Immortal Lord Yuanxiao said, introducing these gifts one by one. He also took out the candy alone and handed it into Fan Qing's hands.

Lansu usually told him not to eat these sweets. After Fan Qing took over, she looked at him immediately.

"If you are happy today, please take one more."

"Leako feed."

He was very generous and gave Lansu a bag of candies directly, waiting in Lansu's arms with his mouth open.

"I know you are Hongdou, but if you don't know, I think you are a bird. Is what I feed you sweeter than what's in this bag?"

Hongdou couldn't explain why, but she acted coquettishly. She put her arms around Lansu's neck and said coquettishly, "Leo-leo is the best."

"Where did you learn these coaxing words?"

Lan Su picked out a light blue one and stuffed it into Fan Qing's mouth.

After Tangtangzi's entrance, he squeezed her right cheek, making her face bulge.

"I learned it myself, I'm smart."

He was accustomed to boasting, and he would hold his chest high when speaking, looking at Lansu expectantly, as if waiting for the other party's approval.

Lan Su reached out and poked his slightly bulging cheek, and the other person was so itchy that he crawled into his arms.

"You're smart. Today, you have to recognize your name with me first, and I'll formally teach you how to read in a few days."

Fan Qing seemed to have emerged from the flowers, and her hair was a little messy. He looked at the paper on the desk for a while, and then looked at Lan Su.

The man was good-looking, but I couldn't understand the words, but I still followed him seriously.

After he recognized his name clearly, he finished eating the candies.

He laid his head on Lan Su's shoulder and slowly began to close his eyes.

"tired?"

Xiao Hongdou said vaguely "Hmm", wondering if he could sleep or not.

Lan Su wanted to take him back to the room, but he grabbed the other person's sleeve and said, "If you don't come back, you want this place."

Maybe she didn't notice it once or twice, but it was like this every day. Fan Qing knew that every time she fell asleep, Lan Su was not around.

He likes to sleep in each other's arms like this, and likes Lansu to hold him like this, which makes him feel extremely happy and comfortable.

Whenever this kind of confusion occurs, Fan Qing will jump out two or three words like he did at the beginning.

If you are not familiar with it, you will not understand what he means.

Immortal Lord Yuanxiao had already left at some point. Lansu stroked Hongdou's back and said softly, "Okay."

Since he has promised, he will not break his promise. Fan Qing's grip on the sleeve gradually became weaker, and when she was about to hang it down, she was supported by Lan Su, and then held in the palm of her hand.

The white paper placed on the book table can be regarded as Fan Qing's enlightenment, and it was carefully put away by Lansu.

-

Although Lansu takes care of Fan Qing's body every day, his coldness still breaks out from time to time.

Perhaps because he had stayed in the Xuesui Domain for three hundred years, he would not speak out even if he felt uncomfortable. The first attack happened outside. I was having a good time, but suddenly my face turned pale and I didn't speak. I just suffered it silently. I curled up in Lansu's arms, holding a strand of his hair in my hand, and kept crying.