Chapter 247 On Demand (4) (2/2)

But she was just a matchmaker and couldn't do anything to help Hao Su. Now that the other party has made up her mind, she can't say anything else.

When leaving, Matchmaker Zhang still told Hao Su that whenever he wanted to find the other party, he could always find her.

Hao Su responded vaguely.

At the corner outside the wall door, Fan Qing was holding two oranges in her hand and stood there listening for who knows how long.

He heard Hao Su say in the morning that a matchmaker would be a matchmaker for him, so he thought of finding an excuse to come over. He bought these oranges before returning home. There were only a few of them, and he specially picked the two most beautiful ones.

When she heard that Hao Su rejected Matchmaker Zhang's kindness and said that he had no plans to do so for the time being, the corners of Fan Qing's mouth turned up unconsciously.

After Matchmaker Zhang left, he calmed down the emotions on his face and walked out.

Hao Su was obviously surprised when he saw him, and he had no intention of accepting the two oranges.

Unfortunately, Fan Qing was too enthusiastic, so she gave him a short shout to Brother Hao, Brother Hao, and said that she had just come back and was not very familiar with the village, so she asked him to take her around when he had time.

This reason was very appropriate. Hao Su thought about it and accepted it.

In the evening, after Qiao Zhen and others learned that Hao Su had rejected Matchmaker Zhang, they thought the same thing as him. As a result, not only Qiao Zhen and his father felt distressed, but the two younger brothers also felt that Hao Su, the eldest brother, had sacrificed a lot for them. During the break, they each gave a sum of money to Hao Su.

Hao Su knew that they had misunderstood, but to be clear, the marriage would not be easily avoided, so he did not explain.

As for the money given by the second and third children, he each took out a piece with the smallest denomination and returned the rest to them.

In the following time, Fan Qing took the previous entrustment to Hao Su as an opportunity to gradually become familiar with him during the summer vacation.

Moreover, with his intentional closeness, the relationship between the two became better and better.

It's a pity that Hao Su is too honest, no matter how Fan Qing usually hints to him, it's useless.

Seeing that he was going back to school soon, Fan Qing became more and more anxious. After much deliberation, I decided to make it clear to Hao Su directly.

Thinking of the man's shocked face that day, and not knowing how to express it for a long time, he finally kissed Hao Su, and then forcefully settled the matter. Fan Qing lay on the bed and made a nice smile smile.

From meeting Hao Su to now being with Hao Su, he still thinks he is cute.

He's cute when he's helpless, and he's cute when he's stupid and clumsy.

Even if you are kissed by him, you have to tell him "you, you can't kiss me like this" in a serious manner, which is very cute.

In fact, he had already made a plan for himself and Hao Su.

After spending this time together, he found that Hao Su was very smart. If the two people really get together, he will let Hao Su study again. With Hao Su's IQ and his help with tutoring, it will not be a problem to get into college.