Chapter 224 Initially (5) (1/2)

After Lan Sufang finished speaking to Fan Qing, he suddenly felt his cheeks heat up.

It was Anko who kissed him.

He was born powerful. Since his birth, even though there have been people who have served him, no one has been so close to him.

Let alone kiss him.

The boy in her arms is beautiful and beautiful, and every time the cold weather breaks out, there is a touch of delicate fragility between her eyebrows.

At this time, she was all shy, and her eyes were bright, filled with infinite joy when she looked at him.

He was his only tie in the world.

Lan Su pinched Fan Qing's chin and asked, "Who taught you to do this?"

Although it was a question, there was no blame in it. Under careful inspection, there is still a touch of indulgence.

It can be seen that Anko is a little embarrassed. But more than anything, it was the joy of meeting Lansu in person.

When he met Lansu's warm and watery eyes, the ends of his eyes gradually turned red like last time, little by little.

During this period of time spent with Lansu, Fan Qing always had a feeling of "longing for her".

At first, he didn't understand what it meant. He thought he wanted to touch Lansu's Adam's apple, and then he thought he wanted to hug Lansu.

As soon as his feelings opened up, he realized that he wanted to get close to Lansu, and it was more than just a hug.

But in the ninety-nine heavens, there was no standard to refer to, so he followed what he wanted and went to kiss Lansu.

At this moment, being asked by Lan Su, the shame in my heart was inexplicably magnified several times.

His eyelashes trembled, and the circles under his eyes were filled with a hint of bright water.

"No one taught me."

Feeling that the temperature on her chin was too hot and she couldn't bear it for a moment, Fan Qing held Lan Su's hand and freed herself. She held Lan Su's hand with both hands and placed it on her knees, and then As if he had no bones, his whole body was trapped in Lansu's arms.

"That's what I thought."

After he finished speaking, he just lowered his eyelids and focused on playing with Lansu's hand.

In fact, when I lowered my head, the skin on the back of my neck was already glowing with color. The vertebrae are slightly convex, showing a thin body.

Lansu's other hand hugged Fan Qing's waist, now moving up to cover the back of his neck.

With a little more force and a hint of gentleness and an inadvertent sense of compulsion, the other party raised his head again.

"Do you still want to kiss?"

Fan Qing didn't know what kiss was, but in the situation at this moment, he was self-taught and vaguely understood something. He held Lan Su's hand tighter with both hands.

Originally, he wanted to nod, but after moving a little, he found that Lan Su's hand was closer to him, which made his spine tremble slightly.

"think."

The voice is pitiful, and the mood is pitiful.

Lansu smiled, leaned down and said, "I promise you to kiss me again."