Chapter 223 Initially (4) (1/2)

Since losing the red beans three hundred years ago, Liu Songyin has spent almost every day feeling deeply guilty. He regretted countless times why he hadn't been more careful in the first place. If he had been more careful, maybe the other party wouldn't have disappeared.

Thinking of Fan Xuan's dying entrustment, if the Lingzhi clan hadn't still needed his support, Liu Songyin might have committed suicide long ago to apologize.

Now that he heard the news brought by Feng Ziyu, he felt a long-lost hope in his heart.

But at the same time, Liu Songyin was afraid that this was just a coincidence and that the joy would be in vain.

"No matter what, you should go and see for yourself."

Feng Zi saw what Liu Songyin was thinking and said from the side.

"You're right."

Regardless of whether the little fairy was there or not, at least, he should take a look in person. If the other person really is, but he misses it again because of his fear, then even if he is defeated, he may not have the face to see Hongdou's parents again.

Liu Songyin raised his head and glanced at the portrait on the wall, his face filled with vicissitudes of life filled with determination.

"It's just that the meeting has just passed. According to the past rules, the Ninety-nine Heavenly Palace will be closed for a period of time. I'm afraid you won't be able to go there for a while."

"It doesn't matter, I've been waiting for three hundred years, are you afraid of waiting a little longer?" Liu Songyin turned his head, with restrained joy in his eyes, "Brother Feng, since you have met...that little fairy, can you follow me?" Tell me more about him."

"Okay, sit down and I'll tell you from beginning to end."

In the Ninety-ninth Heavenly Palace, all the immortals have a very strict tone. In addition, the attitude of the Lord Lansu is there. Even if the immortals and immortal boys see something because of Hongdou's actions, they will not It will never be disclosed without permission.

Therefore, even if Feng Ziyu deliberately wanted to inquire about something after the banquet, he found nothing. However, he learned one thing from the voices of those immortals, that is, Immortal Lord Yuanxiao also took great care of Fan Qing.

It is conceivable that the other party's life in Xianji Palace is very good.

Feng Ziyu picked up what he saw and what Lansu God said, and told Liu Songyin in detail.

"Really? That's good, that's good."

Regardless of whether Fan Qing is the red bean or not, she is still from their Lingzhi clan. Liu Songyin listened with a sincere smile on his face.

Before you knew it, it was dusk, but Feng Ziyu didn't leave.

Liu Songyin didn't know why. The other party was worried that if the little fairy was not the red bean, he would be overjoyed and sad, and his health would suffer even more.

"Don't worry, I'm mentally prepared. Even if..." Liu Songyin smiled peacefully, "Tang Yu hasn't completely calmed down yet. Even if it's for the Lingzhi clan, I will cherish my life."

"So, you don't have to worry too much..."

Feng Ziyu knew that Liu Songyin was not the type to talk nonsense, so he felt relieved after hearing what he said.

"Well, I won't be polite to you anymore. It's getting late, I should go back."

"I send you."

-