Chapter 221 Initially (2) (1/2)

Before Lansu left, he took off Hongdou's shoes, socks, and shirt, and covered him with a quilt. Now the person squeezed in his arms was like a snow dumpling, with red circles under his eyes.

Hongdou didn't know when she fell asleep. She was surrounded by the smell of Lan Su, but she couldn't see him and couldn't speak. She was so anxious that she burst into tears.

He thought Lansu had lost him again.

Hongdou's cry was also the kind of silent cry, but it seemed even more pitiful.

Lan Su held up his chin and wiped his tears carefully before taking something out of his sleeve and stuffing it into his mouth.

When he came back from the Xuesui Domain, he went to the old man Taowu to beg for a few candies.

The old man Taowu lives in the eighteenth level and loves to make all kinds of snack boxes and delicious things. Thinking that Hong Bean was still young and would like to eat it, I asked for most of it at once, but I didn't expect to use it at this time.

"Crying, am I not here?"

The candies were sweet, and a particularly soft and sweet flavor melted into the mouth, making the little red bean's eyes look rounder, and it was impossible to shed a single tear.

He hadn't fully reacted to the emotion just now, and his hands were still holding Lan Su's hair, feeling a little indescribably cute for the moment.

After a while, I heard him say "ah", and the tears fell from his eyes at the same time, making his eyelashes wet.

This was the only syllable he could say. It seemed to be saying that the candy was delicious, but he didn't know how to describe it.

Lan Su wiped the corners of his eyes for him and taught him slowly, "These are candies. If you like, there are many more, but you can only eat one a day, otherwise you will get a toothache."

When talking about toothache, Lansu pointed at Hongdou's teeth through Hongdou's cheek, and put some force on his cheek with his fingers, which made Hongdou giggle and squeeze into his arms again. Some time has passed.

Lansu let him go and told him that the candies were sweet. Hongdou can't speak, but spiritual plants like this are very smart, and there is still his breath in the body. He is born with an immortal body. As long as he is guided on a daily basis, he will soon be like other immortals.

"Sweet, say it again."

"ah!"

Xiao Hongdou opened her mouth, exhaling in her throat for a long time, and finally came out with an "ah". Then, as if he was embarrassed, his face turned red and he hid in Lansu's arms.

A smile appeared on Lan Su's handsome face, and he touched his forehead with his hand, but said nothing.

He carried Xiao Hongdou to the bedside, put on his shoes and socks again, and gently taught him not to go to bed with bare feet like this next time.

He was born weak and needed careful care. He should love and cherish his body.

Even if you have an immortal body, you should not be careless.

Xiao Hongdou didn't know whether he understood or not. Lan Su said something and he nodded. After putting on his clothes, he wanted to throw himself into Lan Su's arms.

In Hongdou's opinion, he was born to be so close to Lansu.

"Tell me first, do you understand?"

Anko nodded first, then opened her mouth and pointed inside.