Chapter 186 Entertainment Circle (2) (1/2)

Fan Qing could never regard Hao Su as an ordinary person. As long as the other person appeared in front of him, he could arouse all his emotions.

Even though he was clearly aware that they were still on the show and there were so many cameras around them, Fan Qing still couldn't help but tremble slightly under Fan Qing's efforts to restrain himself.

That's not what the barrage said, it's because of being too nervous.

But when Hao Su held his hand and the two had unprecedented contact, Fan Qing's brain was so excited that it was transmitted to her body.

And, Fan Qing also had a very magical reaction. When he dared to look at Hao Su, he immediately felt something.

Except for his ears being slightly red, there was no special reaction on his face, neck, and hands, but he knew that the skin on the back of his neck must be all red. He was wearing a suit, and the air conditioner in the room was at a suitable temperature, but Fan Qing still felt that it was extremely hot there.

Even...even specially protected places are like this.

Fan Qing always knew that his situation when facing Hao Su was extraordinary, so he posted something in front of Yue Xiong early in the morning. That is his most sensitive place, and he usually can't stand even the slightest touch by himself.

As a result, one time when I met Hao Su at an event, I accidentally looked at each other.

Fan Qing was wearing a suit similar to this at that time, but later when he looked at himself in the mirror, he saw two places that the shirt couldn't cover at all, showing how strong his presence was.

This time he posted something in advance, but the moment Hao Su talked to him, Fan Qing felt like she woke up again.

And because of the protective measures he took, he seemed to be oppressed at any time and anywhere.

When Fan Qing looked away at Hao Su, her hasty movements contained a hint of inconspicuous embarrassment. Then, he looked at himself with a lowered head, feeling helpless and confused.

Fortunately, the items he chose were of good quality, and thanks to his suit, he wouldn't be too embarrassed in front of the camera.

That is, the mood around him became a little too thick to be decent. He still clearly looked cold and cold, but as the barrage said, he felt something was different.

Fan Qing's observations were extremely careful, not to mention that this was just the beginning of the show. Even with so many shots, the audience would not be able to think of other aspects no matter how much they ate CP.

Everyone thought that Fan Qing felt embarrassed after answering Hao Su's words, so she lowered her head.

Only Hao Su followed Fan Qing's gaze and looked at people together, and then looked at other places to make sure that the camera wouldn't capture anything it shouldn't.

His gaze was very light and contained the same tenderness as before. Logically speaking, he shouldn't put any burden on others.

But for Fan Qing, it was Hao Su's behavior that gave him a different kind of suffering. It's like... it's like...

The ends of his eyes were turning red again, as if he was forcing himself.

Fan Qing felt that his whole body was extremely astringent. As soon as she saw Hao Su, all kinds of unspeakable things would pop up in her mind.

When he noticed that Hao Su was also looking at him, he suddenly remembered the short composition he wrote for him on the computer.

The feeling that Hao Su gave him just now was like an article he had written before. It just so happened that it was the article in which Fan Qing included herself.