Chapter 233 Initially (14) (1/2)

When Fan Qing was half asleep and half awake in the Miracle Forest, he saw many people. In fact, his memory was revived and half of his consciousness returned to his original body.

Surrounding him were the elders of Sumeru Valley.

It takes time to adapt to the return of memory, but if Fan Qing keeps dreaming, it means that his body in the original world has been seriously weakened.

Therefore, Hao Su was relieved to know that he did not continue to dream.

In all worlds, tasks are secondary. Although solving those people who caused Fan Qing's bad ending can speed up the process, the important thing is Fan Qing's feelings, not just solving them.

Hao Su realized this in the next few worlds.

In the beginning, he only needed to be with Fan Qing and deal with the relative villains. Later, he needs to marry Fan Qing and solve those bad plot points.

This is because Fan Qing's emotional needs for him are gradually increasing, because the other party subconsciously feels his response.

When entering the sea of love for the second time, Fan Qing has already been set.

Once there is progress between him and Lan Su, he will choose some special identities to stimulate their relationship even more. From the world of skin hunger and thirst, whether it is the ability to stop time in the apocalypse, the role of stepmother in the manor, or the unrelated brother, all can achieve this goal.

Fan Qing is not worried that the longer she stays in the sea of love, the weaker her body will be, but because she can see the real Lansu as soon as possible.

In one world after another, it seems that Hao Su is saving Fan Qing, but in fact it is Fan Qing who is saving the other party.

Before Lansu was eliminated, there was a glimpse of life. At that time, he thought that this vitality was for the six realms, but it actually represented himself.

His glimmer of hope lies in Fan Qing.

In the palace, in the prince's bedroom, there had been intermittent crying for a while.

Hao Su hugged Fan Qing, kissed his Adam's apple, and suddenly said: "I finally know why Qingqing is my destined love."

That day he brought Fan Qing back from the Xuesui Domain. Everyone was curious as to why it was Fan Qing.

Yes, why is it Fan Qing?

He is just a simple and ignorant little red bean spirit who doesn't know anything.

Lan Su had never thought about this question, but if he really wanted to answer it, it would be fruitless.

And now, he knew the answer.

If it weren't for Fan Qing, he would have disappeared into the world long ago without leaving any trace.

It was Fan Qing who didn't give up on him. It was Fan Qing who rebuilt his flesh and blood with her own hands and made him live again.

He is Lansu, but he is no longer Lansu.

As he spoke, golden light appeared on Hao Su's forehead, and the totem that originally belonged to God Lansu changed into a completely new look.

If you look carefully, you can see the vigorous power of new life.

"Leo Le..."

Fan Qing felt that the aura all over his body was different from before.

Hao Su stretched out his hand at this time, made a gesture of intimacy unique to them, and tapped Fan Qing's forehead.

"I was born in response to love. From now on, I will no longer be the God of Lansu."