Chapter 224 Initially (5) (2/2)

In fact, on the one hand, he was afraid of being separated from Lansu; on the other hand, he was afraid that Lansu would no longer want him.

Although later, Fan Qing already knew that she was not left in the Xuesui Domain by Lan Su, but that Elder Liu Songyin accidentally left him behind. But the initial impression was so profound that even though I knew it wasn't the case, I still felt worried.

After hearing Lan Su's answer, he slowly allowed himself to accept it.

It's just that Xiao Xianjun, who was already extremely calm that day, stayed in Lansu's arms for a long, long time. When Lansu was going to Jianghe, he no longer waited for the other party. Instead, he let Lansu turn him into a little red bean, and he still stayed quietly in Lansu's arms.

"When I go to Sumeru Valley, I won't be able to hug you."

The way Hongdou said this was really pitiful, so Lansu didn't reject him. He placed his finger on Fan Qing's forehead, and a round, bright red bean lay in his palm.

Because Fan Qing had turned into Hongdou's true form, Immortal Yuanxiao was still wondering why the little Immortal who was usually inseparable from the gods was missing.

It's impossible to go out to play because the time is not right. Fan Qing has a dedicated time when she goes out every day, and Lansu God will accompany her eight times out of ten. Hong Dou loves to act coquettishly.

Moreover, Immortal Lord Yuanxiao also knew something about sending Fan Qing to Xumi Valley.

In this case, shouldn't Xiaoxianjun should stick to God? I can't help but cry a lot.

Could it be that there was a quarrel? Ran away from home?

As soon as this idea came to my mind, it was rejected by Immortal Lord Yuanxiao. No matter what Fan Qing does, he won't be surprised, but to say that the other party will quarrel with the gods is absolutely not the case.

Immortal Lord Yuanxiao thought about it a lot, but finally asked Lansu.

Lansu did not tell him Fan Qing's whereabouts, only said: "He is fine, don't worry."

While speaking, the red beans on Lansu's chest rolled restlessly.

In the past, no matter how close Fan Qing and Lan Su were, they were never like this. Lan Su's aura was all over his body, so strong that every breath he took became extremely excited. He was so happy that he almost forgot that he was going to Sumeru Valley tomorrow. The longer he stayed there, the darker the color of the red beans became.

Immortal Lord Yuanxiao outside heard what the god said and gradually felt relieved.

He never imagined that the cold and beautiful little fairy was lying on the chest of the god.

In a blink of an eye, it was the day when Fan Qing was going to Xumi Valley.

The first night, Anko remembered one more thing: "But what should I do if I can't sleep at night after going to Sumeru Valley?"

In the Immortal Palace, Fan Qing would always cuddle up next to Lansu and fall asleep listening to his voice, but there was no Lansu in Xumi Valley.

As she said this, Fan Qing felt timid again in her heart.

He hugged the person, and this time he also used both legs to wrap up Lan Su, and his voice was greasy.

"I kind of regret it."

Lansu was not surprised by his dishonest behavior.

He touched Fan Qing's hair, took off the storage ball from his waist, poured something into it, and tied it back on to Fan Qing.