Chapter 215 Fairy Tale World (19) (1/2)

The bite stopper is not a stand-alone device, it also comes with a series of supporting items. Leather studded collar, leash, and a leg splitter.

After adding to the shopping cart, a row of related recommendations appears below. Hao Su chose another ball inside. He also looked at the size and chose a slightly larger one.

When he bought it, Fan Qing already knew what he would look like.

Thinking of this, the puppy whined again, closed and opened its round eyes, and finally stood up on its two front legs, pushing its head against Hao Su's chin.

Fan Qing was picked up by Hao Su without even a second move, and then she lay on top of him.

When their eyes met, he actually shouted out of nowhere: "Leo Le..."

The ending sound was also accompanied by some puppy whimpers, which was soft and soft. However, his ears stood up in embarrassment because he realized that he had called out the name in his sleep.

His Royal Highness has never done such a thing before. He shouted a completely irrelevant title to a person when he knew who he was.

It's so rude.

"Is Qingqing calling me?"

The puppy felt it was too rude and wanted to cover his face with his paws, but Hao Su hugged him closer.

This time it was not gibbering in sleep, Fan Qing shouted it clearly.

Woof woof woof.

His Royal Highness, who did not want to face the fact that he had done such a stupid thing, was too embarrassed to speak and simply barked at the puppy several times.

I did not do it on purpose.

"I know, but...why do you call me Luo Lu?"

Hao Su spoke warmly and smoothed the fur of the puppy he was holding, immediately making him forget his embarrassment. Fan Qing didn't notice that there weren't many questions in Hao Su's words when he asked him, but there was a hint of persuasion.

"I don't know, I've been having some strange dreams lately."

"What kind of dream?"

"That's it..." The scene was clearly right in front of him, but when it came time to say it, Fan Qing suddenly forgot about it again. It was as if there was an invisible layer of fog shrouding it.

The white puppy raised its head and lay on Hao Su's chest, and was stunned again for a moment.

"Can't you remember?"

Ouch.

Fan Qing pushed her head against Hao Su's palm, and began to lick Hao Su's cheek with her tongue passionately.

"I only remember that there was a person named Luo Lu in the dream."

"Is it me?"

Hao Su's question made Fan Qing pause, and the fog was beginning to lift. No matter who the person in the dream was, he seemed to be very close to him, but in reality, only Hao Su could do this.

The puppy couldn't remember the scene in the dream. He thought about it for a while and nodded innocently and cutely.

"yes!"

Of course, Hao Su could tell that Fan Qing didn't really remember it, but his expression became softer because of the other person's words.

"How about calling me Qingqing again?"

Puppy Qingqing was simply mesmerized by Hao Su's appearance. Even when she was lying on him, her four legs felt limp and unable to support her strength, but her tail was wagging crazily.

"Leak."

He shouted these two words inexplicably and shyly, and the shyness in his heart seemed to come out of his mouth.

After shouting, Fan Qing immediately buried her head with her paws, revealing only her two round eyes.

"So good."

Hao Su kissed the puppy's forehead, hugged him and got up. In a blink of an eye, it has been almost three months since Fan Qing came here. In ten days, he will be able to leave the Miracle Forest.

Hearing Hao Su mention this topic, Fan Qing, who was eating, immediately raised her head and didn't even care about the delicious food, she just wanted to rest on Hao Su's lap.

"Will you come back to the palace with me?"

His Royal Highness is also abducting the person he likes today, and his wagging tail shows his expectant mood.

"What will happen to Qingqing if I don't go?"

Fan Qing said nothing, but his tail drooped in sadness.

He whimpered, curled up and rested on Hao Su's lap. After lying down for less than two seconds, he tried to squeeze his head between Hao Su's legs.

"It's going to be squashed."

Hao Su held Tuo Fan Qing's body, and the other party put his head on his hand and snorted from his nose. Not long after the puppy was lost, its tail began to wag again.

"I'll sneak you out."

If Hao Su doesn't go with him, he will find an opportunity to steal the person out.

When Fan Qing was playing with small animals a few days ago, she saw many oversized sacks in Aunt Elephant's house. I heard that they are used to carry food. After all, they have big appetites and need to eat a lot at one time.

After Fan Qing finished speaking, her tail wagged even more happily. When he goes out to play later, he will ask Aunt Elephant for one.

But I couldn't tell Hao Su that he would bring him back and hide him in his own nest. When Hao Su fell asleep, he would put the person in...

"If I put it in, how are you going to transport me away?"

Yes, this is a problem. Hao Su has a high prestige in the Miracle Forest, and there is a note guarding the door. If the other party finds the person in the sack, he will definitely not let him take him away.

Fan Qing concentrated on thinking about the solution for a long time, and then realized belatedly that the question was from Hao Su.

Woof?

Did he just say it unconsciously?

"I didn't say anything." Hao Su caught Fan Qing's tail in his hand, "But your thoughts are all written on your face."