Chapter 199 Fairy Tale World (3) (2/2)

He was obviously joking. After all, with Fan Qing's appearance, the little animals would only think he was cute and cute, so they would not be frightened.

But Fan Qing was really stopped by Hao Su's short words, and her white fur turned pink.

"Meow~" He kissed Hao Su as a courtesy, but in his cat-like state, he just stuck out his little tongue and licked the back of Hao Su's hand.

After this little episode, Meng Cheng finally figured out that in the hearts of adults, there might not be a small animal that can replace this little milk cat for a while.

Even if the other party gets angry, the adults will patiently coax him.

Its tears flowed more realistically this time, and after hearing Hao Su's solution, it held its head back and left.

Turning back three times, he saw the adult put the little milk cat into his collar pocket.

Meng Cheng was a little surprised. There were many cats in the forest, and they were of all types. Why had no adults been so fond of them before?

Also, it can be considered a cat, even though it is a little bit bigger. It was obviously quite cute when it acted like a good boy just now.

sudden--

After walking out of the door, Meng Cheng let out a strange scream from his nose, and a pair of wings sprouted from his back, fluttering and flying.

The reason why the Miracle Forest is called an incredible fairy tale world is because the animals and plants in it are beyond human understanding.

But they don't often display these unique features.

In the room, Fan Qing was still lying on Hao Su's collar and acting coquettishly.

Hao Su obviously prepared a special nest for the other party, but he just liked to pester people like this, and would come and get under Hao Su's clothes from time to time.

Besides Hao Su's clothes, Fan Qing's second favorite thing is the cardboard boxes at home, otherwise she would sit on colorful plastic bags.

In short, it just doesn't like normal toys, and loves to roll around in some weird places.

He was quite careful about his image and kept playing without getting himself dirty.

Sometimes when I see that my hair is messy, I stop and squat there to lick my hair to ensure that I can look my best in front of Hao Su anytime and anywhere.

Hao Su put on the clothes Fan Qing selected yesterday when he took him out to play in the morning, and took them off for him at home.

Fan Qing's little animal companions are a beautifully colored ladybug and a peacock. When he saw Hao Su coming with Fan Qing, especially the peacock, he couldn't stop opening his tail.

Fan Qing didn't have a colorful tail like a peacock, so she put her own tail upright and kept meowing to attract Hao Su's attention to her.

After calling him, his voice became hoarse, like a cigarette smoker.

It was Hao Su who brought him back and gave him some water, and he gradually got better.

At eleven o'clock at night, Mr. Butterfly and Sister Kangaroo came over again. Sister Kangaroo took advantage of this break and simply took some time off. In the next few months, Sister Kangaroo will look like a post office.

On the way, the kangaroo sister was still wondering. In the past, the adults always asked them to bring the letters there at twelve o'clock. Why, starting from a few days ago, the adults asked them to go there an hour earlier.