Chapter 210 Fairy Tale World (14) (1/2)

Hao Su didn't lie to Fan Qing. He came over with food when Fan Qing just emerged from the water.

When the mermaid saw his figure, she was so excited that she jumped half way up in the pool. The place where Hao Su was standing just now was so wet that he couldn't even move his feet. If it weren't for the fish tail, Fan Qing would have walked to the shore long ago.

Seeing the other person look around, Hao Su chose a slightly dry place to lie down, then raised his head and waited for him.

"Why are you here again?"

"Clean, your shoes won't get wet."

After saying that, Fan Qing looked at Hao Su's clothes which were slightly damp due to her palms with some guilt. He was so happy just now that he lost his sense of proportion for a moment.

"I can help you dry your clothes."

When Fan Qing was swimming underwater, although he did not recall the memories with Hao Su, he recalled many memories related to mermaids.

Not only can mermaids shed tears into pearls, but they also have rare abilities. Things like drying Hao Su's clothes couldn't be easier for them.

"Then it's a labor of love."

Hao Su put the food in Fan Qing's hand. The mermaid's teeth were very powerful and they could eat it all quickly. But Fan Qing ate very reservedly and gracefully, unwilling to show her ferocious side in front of Hao Su, giving people the feeling of a tiger sniffing roses.

Being too detailed makes him look a little clumsy. Fan Qing still looked so calm and elegant on the surface, but in fact her tail fin was swaying back and forth in anxiety under the pool.

Human cutlery is a bit difficult to use and cutting takes a lot of effort.

The mermaid is very strong, and Fan Qing has to work very hard not to chop the dinner plate into pieces when cutting the food.

With a creak, the silver fork still cut the bright yellow dinner plate in half. Fan Qing's tail froze for a moment, her head was lowered and she didn't dare to move.

He broke the beautiful human tableware, and the other person will definitely be angry. If he is angry, will he not be willing to mate with him?

Thinking of this, Fan Qing became even more anxious and wanted to explain to Hao Su: "I...I didn't mean it."

His webbed hand still held the fork, and when he tried to explain, even the handle he was holding was slightly deformed due to nervousness.

Hao Su rubbed the other person's head, took the fork from Fan Qing, and helped a certain little mermaid fulfill her wish to eat gracefully.

"It doesn't matter, it's just a plate. There are many more at home."

While talking, he fed a piece of meat that had been cut into Fan Qing's mouth.

The mermaid was still frustrated because her handle was deformed by her pinching. When Hao Su fed her, she instinctively opened her mouth towards the mermaid.

The jagged teeth seemed to shine with a terrifying cold light under the cold moon.

However, when they bit Hao Su's tableware, they used less force and didn't even leave a scratch on it.

Fan Qing not only wanted to eat dinner, but also wanted to eat Hao Su's hand again.

When the other person put the pearl into his mouth just now, his tongue touched it briefly. The taste was so wonderful that he wanted to roll back and forth and jump in the pool on the spot.