Untitled Part 1.

Valentine Minghao Wang is a jock, he plays basketball/baseball and wears sporty clothes.

He also has the boy next door who's a compete sweetheart personality mix with a golden retriever boyfriend personality.

He's well liked for a reason but he's not a pushover.

Then there's Katrina Raya Makamota his roommate well one of them.

Katrina's parents were convince that they were going to have a girl after having noting but boys that they even had stuff with his name on it but they had another boy so they kept the name.

They finally had a daughter two daughters that is - they love all of their kids those it just felt like they could only had boys.

Katrina has five brothers and two sisters.

He's a punk guy who studied  both fashion and beauty in college.

They have two other roommates.

There's Erik Trevor Singh.

Erik is a artist, super creative, he's also kind of buff.

All the stereotypes of the awkward skinny nerdy Indian guy don't apply to him.

He was a B student who didn't care about making honor roll or getting into a ivy league school.

He wanted to do graphic design and play basketball.

He likes sports and dresses in colorful vibrate clothing.

Lastly is Harper Dejun Leung- Hong Kong Chinese American.

Harper is Goth, he dresses like a mix between the my chemical Helena mv and Visual kei song.

Harper isn't a stereotypical goth those, he's sweet person.

He's a nursing major.

He's the youngest in his family- five older brothers.

He's the youngest of the roommates since his birthday is in the late spring.

Erik is the oldest- Jan.

Katrina's birthday is February sixth while Valentine's birthday is on Valentines day.

Erik came from a small family while Valentine has only sisters and he's the youngest.

Erik is the second oldest in his family- he has a older sister, a little brother and a little sister but has a lot of cousins.

Valentine has seven sisters while Katrina has seven siblings, Erik has three siblings and Harper has five siblings.

(I changed when they moved in to be their sophomore year instead of their junior year .)