Untitled Part 29.

When Luna New Years.(I looked some of these foods up.)

Valentine and Katrina were at a local Asian market getting stuff for Luna New Year.

Dumplings are must have.

They also were making a certain type of noodle that referred to as a longevity noodle.

Valentine and Katrina were in charge of getting stuff to cook/cooking it-they were given money to buy stuff.

Meanwhile.

Hayden was in charge of setting stuff up meaning food.

Wren and Erik were in charge of getting decoration.

Wren grew a inch over the summer so he's a inch taller than Valentine but they are still shorter than Katrina.

Katrina is six ft three, Valentine is six ft one and Wren is six ft two.

 In their friend group four of their friends are black, Fang is half black.

Out of the four Fang is the only one who has celebrated.

It went very well.

A month later.

Hayden was with his brothers helping their dad set up the house for Mrs. Leung's birthday.

"I'm the Dage which means I'm in charge of telling everyone where to go ."Said Nino.

"One we don't live in ancient China or modern China/Hong Kong so don't call yourself that and two I should be in charge since I'm the smart one ."Said Dean.

"No I'm the smart one. "Said Nino.

"Logically it should be Hayden, he's the youngest but he's usually the one setting stuff up ."Said Ellis.

"This is true. "Said Nicolette.

"I had to set up a whole bingo game and asked my friends to help me, a old person try to throw their shoe at my friend for winning a big thing of oatmeal. "Said Hayden.

Hayden is the one who's always setting stuff up or helping with planning stuff- in another world he's a successful party planner.

The party did go well so that was good.