Untitled Part 71

A month past when Hayden is really showing.

He and Kasey are in a doctor's office.

Hayden is sitting on some chair thing as a nurse checks his blood pressure.

Later on a ultrasound machine is brought in and Hayden lifts up his shirt.

Well he and Kasey didn't care what gender their kid they would be fine with anything.

"A boy. "

The couple plans on raising their son as a boy but if he ever tells them anything different then they will respect his wishes.

Meanwhile.

Hayden hasn't been able to do many best man stuff he does what he can.

Everyone understands.

When the engagement party arrives- two months later.

Everyone is talking and taking pictures.

There's a game to see who knows Wren and Erik the most.

Their best men aren't allowed to play since well Axel's is Wren's brother and Hayden is Erik's best friend.

Erik also invited Hayden's parents to the wedding since they were always nice to him also Mrs. Leung and Mrs. Singh are friends.

Anyway.

The couple won't be wearing suits.

Erik plans on wearing traditional Indian wedding attire and Wren plans on a kimono.

Their wedding colors are orange, black and yellow. 

When the two bachelor parties arrived.

Hayden chose to just go do something fun but not too out there also the place he wanted to take Erik he couldn't because Hayden can't be around paint flumes.

Meanwhile.

Axel took Wren to some book related thing.

Wren mentioned how much saving up he and Erik have done for this wedding.

Anything Erik could make on the computer he did.

Wren also made a list of everything the couple would need plus all the cost of each thing and which stuff they could remove from the list to save money

When the day of the wedding arrived-it was three months later.

There was a lot noise being made.

Wren has three siblings-mainly brothers and one sister.

Axel is the youngest of the Tanka siblings.

They also have two older step siblings who Wren thinks of as his regular siblings- their step siblings' mother isn't in the picture, she left when the two were little  because she got really sick and well they think of their stepmother as their mother.

She's even started using her husband's last name instead of her maiden, she only used the maiden last name for work.

Her husband is Latino but Asian Latino- Cuban and Japanese.(I never said what the stepfather was also forgot to mention that he has two kids who are a two years older than Wren and Axel.)

When it was time for the couple to arrived.

A lot of words were being said including the vows.

"Wren when I first met I fell in love being with you these four years is awesome I couldn't ask for a better partner you make me laugh and being with you is the best feeling ever. "Said Erik

"Erik when I first met you I fell in love, you are one of the best people I have ever met and being with you gives life more meaning than it ever has. "Said Wren.

They kissed.

Later on speeches.

"Hello as you may know Erik is my best friend, we have been friends our whole lives, He's one of the most creative people I have ever met, I remember when we found out we would be roommates in college it was awesome, Erik you are not only my best friend but you are my family and I'm happy my best bro in the whole world found someone who makes him happy, as for you Wren I'm glad you are my friend and you make Erik happy also you're awesome and I'm glad you and Erik have each other. "Said Hayden.

When it was Axel's turn.

"Hello I'm Wren's twin brother, Wren you are best friend and I'm so happy you found someone who makes you as happy as you deserve, you are the funniest and most daring person I have ever met and I'm glad to call you my sibling, as for Erik I'm glad to call you my friend and glad to now call you my family you two are perfect match and I'm glad that you two have each other. "Said Axel.

The rest of the reception was perfect.

Wren took Erik's last name because Wren's last name was too connected to his dad.