Untitled Part 80

Hayden mention that he starting home care training.

He wants to make more money also he knows how to deal with elderly people, given his old college job of helping out with events for a senior retirement building.

The next day.

Valentine and Wren were at work.

They were on their lunch break.

Juda was on his and so was Jan.

"What's that. "Said Valentine.

"A spicy tuna fish sub with, hot peppers, swiss cheese and bacon. "Said Juda.

"Interesting. "Said Wren.

"What's your lunch, "Said Juda.

"Leftover tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich with some carrot sticks and some black cherry lemonade. "Said Wren.

"I have a chicken strawberry spinach  salad, a BLT, some veggie chips, some fruit snacks and some flavored water. "Said Valentine.

"Cool, I have chicken and spinach sandwich, a orange, a brownie, some wheat crackers and some water. "Said Jan.

"Why are you guys talking about lunches that's childish. "Said a coworker, a business teacher.

"Says the guy who eats chicken, beef jam and mayo sandwiches. "Said Valentine.

That guy rolled his eyes.

Valentine asked Juda how come none of Joel's school stories involve him.

"I went to a private all boys' school, my paternal great aunt Shelby likes to think that's the reasons as to why I'm gay. "Said Juda.

"I heard my name. "Said Joel.

"I was just telling them how great aunt Shelby assumed me going to all boys' private school is why I'm gay ."Said Juda.

"Oh she blamed me hanging out with Katrina as to why I'm bisexual and blamed Katrina's parents naming him Katrina as to why he's gay. "Said Joel.

Later on.

Katrina texted Valentine a message.

"I think we should talk about adopting a baby. "Said Katrina.

They both want to be dads.

Also Katrina pretty much could work from home for the most part also the house is baby proofed, Kasey and Hayden took care of that.

They agreed to adopt a child who was Asian from one of their cultures also so they could taught them about their culture.

Katrina doesn't really know anyone Asian kids who were adopted by white people.

Valentine did once have a neighbor who was Asian but his dad married a white woman who pretty much insisted that his kids never knew about his culture and only hers, despite that kid's mom being alive.

The next day someone asked Katrina at work how he felt about Classic music.

"I hate it with every fiber of my being. "Said Katrina.

They assumed he hated because it's not the music he listen to.

"I played the violin from first grade to twelve grade I was part of my middle and high school's orchestra bands thinking I was super cool for this, every classic song they teach you to play when you learn how to play the violin I learned and to this day my distaste for the genre never changes." Said Katrina as he went back to sewing something.

His new line was inspired by Video game fashion and Visual Kei fashion with a little gender nonconforming involved.

Katrina did make a name for himself- the six ft three Japanese guy changing the fashion world with his Japanese and media inspired fashion.

During his lunch break he was looking up adoption agents.

He and Valentine did their research- they wouldn't work with any internationals ones unless the child is one of those kids who would of other wise never get adoption for one thing or another, they wouldn't work with anyone who steals kids from their families, they wanted a close adoption if the parent is the type to bad mouth them or try to take the child because they don't want a gay couple raising their child while the bio parent or parent lose their child because of neglect and putting their romantic relationships over their paternal duties.

They also want to work with someone who doesn't want kids and has no plans on doing this again.

There was a lot of research and a lot books to get also asking people who have adopted a child how the experience went for them.