Untitled Part 60

Katrina got ready for bed but not to go to sleep.

They were watching anime.

"Your house always smells like a flower field mixed with Coco butter and Cherry Blossoms. "Said  Katrina.

"That's how I usually smell you know this. "Said Simona.

Simona is type of girl who would buy all the Cherry Blossom and Sunflower scented stuff in a Bath and Body works store.

Meanwhile.

"I got snacks. "Said Haru.

They watched tv while eating snacks.

"I'm nervous. "Said Valentine.

"It's okay to be nervous, I know I was. "Said Haru.

"Why are you nervous those. "Said Kasey.

"What if Katrina changes his mind. "Said Valentine.

"I doubt that would happen he loves you. "Said Wren.

"From what I heard you're the longest relationship he had. "Said Haru.

"I know that, I had met one of his exes at their reunion and he assumed just like another person there assumed I was paid to be there. "Said Valentine.

"I was asked if I lose a bet. "Said Haru.

"I still thinks that's mean and weird to say why would someone have to pay me to be with Katrina, I don't need to be paid to be with him." Said Valentine.

"When I was asked if I lose a bet my respond was 'why would I need to lose to a bet to be with Joel,' Then I learned his prom date lose a bet and had to asked him to prom. "Said Haru.

"I still can't accept that Katrina was seen as uncool in high school, he's the coolest guy I know. "Said Valentine.

"Someone assumed I was a straight cis man and got very upset when they learned I wasn't. "Said Wren.

Wren has a deep voice, he doesn't have the voice people assume mlm people should have and when Wren's in their professor work clothes- nothing too flashy and hair in a ponytail with some makeup people other assume Wren is a cis bisexual men or a gender nonconforming cis straight man.