Untitled Part 49

There was a small engagement party.

All of Joel's family is short compared to Haru's family of giants.

There was a Strawberry cake and this Coconut Jelly dessert called Pandan.

The wedding colors are Black and Orange.

The wedding cake is going to be a Lemon and Strawberry cheesecake style wedding.

Joel has a family member who agreed to make the cake.

One of the things they plan on doing is each table will be themed after a book.

Joel is a bookworm and a English professor.

Haru is making all the wedding cards using digital art  and graphic art to make them.

Saving money is a important part of this.

A bachelor party was going to happen.

The cards are going to have a photo of the couple both wearing shirts that had their wedding date on it that they painted themselves.

At the engagement party there's a big photo of the couple they had taken by one of Haru's family members. 

The day of the suit fitting.

"I don't have to cuff the legs of these pants. "Said Joel.

Joel hates pant shopping because most pants in the men's section don't fit him do to be too long and when he goes into the women's section for pants he gets dirty looks.

He's wearing a suit on his wedding while Haru is wearing a kimono.

He's not stressed out about anything which is shocking since he's been stressed out about how he assumed Haru would break up with him like his exes did.

He's been proven wrong.

The day of the bachelor's party.

Joel isn't into drinking or strip clubs so instead they went to this sewing thing since Joel like to sew.

They all had shirts on that Katrina designed himself using some plain shirts, fabric paint and some patches since he's the best man it's his job to plan the bachelor party.

"I made a shirt. "Said Joel.

It was a nice shirt.

Meanwhile at Haru's they did paint and sip only Haru doesn't drink but neither does most of his friends so they drunk drinks different types of Lemonade since Haru's favorite drink is lemonade.

The couple's wedding signature drink is going to be a Strawberry Lemonade with a hint of orange.

The one who planned this bachelor party was Valentine who's the best man.

Basically there's six wedding party members in total.

Best men are Valentine and Katrina.

The groom's court.

Joel asked one of his cousins who's around his age that he's close to be in it.

Well that prompt one of his friends to ask if said cousin is single.

"Yes he's single. "

The one who asked this was Jan.

In his defend he's single and not straight.

He saw what the cousin looked like and his respond was.

"Wow he's hot." "Said Jan.

"He's one of my taller family members" Said Joel.

Anyway 

Haru asked Daphne and Kasey since they are two of his best friends.

 They each had a plus one.

Kasey was going with Hayden since they are a couple while Daphne was going with a friend of hers, she mentioned there would tasty food there and her friend said okay.