Untitled Part 2.

"What are you wearing ."Said Valentine.

"It's a outfit I created myself. "Said Katrina.

Katrina is a fashion major/cosmetology major and a he's fluid in his gender expression.

He's attracted to guys but all of his roommates are in someway.

His outfit is a blue plaid skirt with black ripped tights, black boots, and a purple shirt he diy himself with a blue mesh top underneath it paired with a  black leather jacket.

He had his hair in a half up half down hairstyle with a bun held together by a hair tie and hair sticks, the hair sticks had a pretty design on them and had gems that matched his color scheme of purple, black and blue.

His hair is currently dyed green and long.

His makeup is dark and his jewelry looks nice with his outfit, he doesn't have his shoes in the house those.

"Says the guy in grey sweatpants and tee shirt. "Said Katrina.

"I don't have class today so I'm going to do some homework before I got jogging. "Said Valentine.

"Okay be safe. "Said Katrina.

Katrina grabbed his bookbag and keys before going to his car.

Once he left.

"He looked so cool I'm so in love with him. "Said Valentine.

Meanwhile.

"He had on grey sweatpants the nerve to wear those knowing how handsome he is he's the perfect man. "Said Katrina. 

"Maybe you should tell him you like him. "Said Simona- tall but not too tall, plus size, black, dark skin fabulous and a fashion major, she wears micro braids and loves the colors yellow and black, loves sunflowers, she's unlabeled also she's that one girl other girls wish they could be as cool as her, she's one of Katrina's longtime best friends.

"Can't do that a guy like that wouldn't go for a guy like me they go for a guy like those football players who once they come out it's all the media can talk about I'm the dorky alt guy who gets made fun of. "Said Katrina.

"Trina just tell him. "Said Joel-short, buff, Thai, smart, loves sewing, plays Tennis, English major, gay, wants to be a English professor, he's one of Katrina's long time best friend.

"Can't do that . "Said Katrina.

They were sitting down working on a project for school that required Joel's help.

"When I like a guy I tell them. "Said Joel.

"Yeah but you're a hopeless romantic who still haven't told your crush you like them. "Said Katrina.

"Don't be a negative person. "Said Simona.

"We all know why I'm this way, do you remember how unpopular we were in high school. "Said Katrina.

"Yeah. "Said Simona who could help but agree with him.

Joel also agreed.

Meanwhile.

"Erik what are you doing. "Said Harper.

"Making something to ask my crush out. "Said Erik.

"Who are you crushing on . "Said Harper.

"Samantha Johnson, she's in my art class. "Said Erik.

"Good luck. "Said Harper.

Later on .

"She rejected me but it's okay ." Said Erik.

"Well it's her lose you're find someone. "Said Harper.

The four guys were dormmates  during their sophomore year but Erik and Harper have known each other for a long time and they are best friends.

"Thanks. "Said Erik.

Meanwhile.

Valentine just took a shower after jogging is and now hanging out at his friend's apartment.

"Just tell him ."Said Haru- tall, buff, Japanese, plays soccer, likes to draw, graphic design major, he's bisexual, gets decent grades also he's Valentine's longtime best friend.

"Not happening ."Said Valentine.

"Haru is right you should tell Kat that you like him. "Said Kasey- black, skinny, creative and loves video games, digital art major, gay.

"You don't have room to talk you haven't told your crush you like him. "Said Valentine.

Kasey stuck his tongue out.

"What's going on boys. "Said Daphne- fabulous, Vietnamese/Filipino(her mom is Filipino American and her dad is Vietnamese American), cheerleader/hockey player, science major, loves the color Green, dresses like a nineties girl, she's pan.

( know Erik is the only Indian friend but I didn't want a science major to be Indian.)

"Valentine is pinning over Katrina again. "Said Haru.

"He does this all the time just tell him. "Said Daphne.

"I can't he wouldn't date a guy like he seems like he would date a musician, he's so cool. "Said Valentine.

So those three decided to that they were tired of hearing about his pinning without him doing anything.

Haru had Joel's number, they once had to work on a project in a school club once.

So the friends decided to set their friends up on a blind date.

Joel's name in his phone is cute tennis player.

Haru's is cute soccer player.

They both like each other but unlike their friends something did happened once but it was never spoken of again.