Untitled Part 4

Life felt a little different.

Katrina and Valentine like each other a lot.

Do to Katrina's name being associated with women, it caused a lot of people to assume that Valentine was straight.

"Katrina is very handsome." 

"Women can't be handsome."

"Katrina's not a woman and yes women can be."

Valentine is gay btw.

"She is a woman."

"No Katrina's a boy."

"If Katrina's is a boy why is their name Katrina then."

"Their parents already got a bunch of stuff with Katrina on it when they assumed that they were having a girl and didn't want to return it when that wasn't the case, he told me this, and so did one of his siblings when I met one of them."

That person ended up having to work with Katrina on a project for a school art poster and Katrina straight up told them "I'm a cis male before you ever say anything about my gender."

Katrina was use to this.

Sometimes he went by Kat just to get people to leave him alone.

He loves his name but hates people giving him a hard time for it.

A guy once tried to beat him up because of it and it ended up him tripping the guy and running because he didn't want to fight that day.

Right now Katrina was with Valentine on a date.

They were getting food from a mini market to make food for their date.

Dinner looked good.

"You look nice. 'Said Valentine.

Katrina's outfit was a suit jacket, a cropped black top, some some plaid cropped pants with dark makeup.