Untitled Part 55....)

Valentine mentioned to Katrina that they should do that book table thing.

Katrina thought it was a good idea.

"I have fake flowers and everything we'll need to decoration both the engagement party and wedding. "Said Katrina.

"That's a lot of stuff. "Said Valentine.

"I use to really be into crafting in high school . "Said Katrina.

"Every time I think you can't get any cooler you surprise me. "Said Valentine.

Valentine got a text from his mother saying if he needed anything for the wedding like decorations.

He said they got that covered but he thanked her for trying to help.

Valentine is planning on wearing a red Cheongsam and black pants when he gets married.

Usually at Christian Japanese wedding the groom wears a suit but Katrina wanted to wear a kimono.

But the reception they are wearing different outfits.

Katrina already drew what he wanted to wear- a dress that's also a suit- in blue and black his two favorite colors.

He also plans on wearing ankle boots that are black with blue glitter on them.

His hair will be in traditional Japanese style granted it will be the ones brides wear when he wears his kimono because he has long hair and he doesn't want to cut his hair but when he wears his suit dress thing he's having his hair half up half down with beaded hair sticks in black and black with roses on them.

Valentine is wearing a red suit with a purple necktie and purple sneakers because he doesn't want to wear dress shoes, the suit isn't going to be boring- he wants to wear a waistcoat suit jacket.

The wedding colors however are jewel tones.

Both wedding parties are wearing jewel tones.

During the engagement party there was a game to see who knew the couple the most.

"What is Katrina's favorite thing about Valentine."

Everyone was giving out answers.

The closest one was his personality and smile.

"The correct answer was his personality and his kind heart."

A similar question was asked about Katrina.

The correct was "His awesome fashion sense, his kind heart and his wonderful personality."

Valentine thinks that Katrina has the best fashion sense ever.

When everyone found out what the couple was wearing for their reception.

One of Valentine's Yis(sisters of his mother) made a comment about the waist coat thing.

While one of Katrina's ojisans(uncles.) made a comment about Katrina ideas saying it what's wrong with a regular suit.

There was a lot of yelling.

The couple needed some fresh air.

Their friends and siblings went to check on them.

Everything was okay.

Mrs. Wang wanted a photo of her kids.

Here's the low down on Valentine's siblings.

Marissa- the oldest, straight, a nurse, married, has two kids, loves reading and enjoys ancient Chinese historian films, loves to cook.

Chelsea-demiromantic/bisexual, self defense teacher, in a relationship, childfree, likes to draw, a beast in the kitchen.

Tahlia- Lesbian, futch(feminine butch), married, has two kids, beautician, awesome at doing makeup, can fight, was a cheerleader at one point and time during her youth and is a master at making any dessert that has Lemons in them, she was the one who got pregnant not her wife, her wife had no desire to be pregnant at all.

Lilianna-straight, girly, a carpenter, divorced, childfree, smart, loves to bake, can't have kids but also doesn't want to have kids way, she found out she could never have kids and she was sad but also never wanted to be a mom, everyone says she would be a great mom but she says no.

Ruthie- Straight, married, a mother/stepmother, computer teacher at a college loves basketball, loves eighties pop music, has Adhd, usually the one making road trip playlist.

Danna-straight , married, pregnant, heart doctor, loves dnd, comic book nerd, does couple cosplays with her husband, her house has a lot of nerd themed stuff in it.

Selma-straight, single, gets asked a lot about her name, Tattoo artist, creative, dresses like a woman in the nineties would dress she owns a lot of high waisted mom jeans and flannels. 

and lastly we have Valentine himself- gay, engaged, English professor, a jock, can bake/cook very well, bookworm, good at sports, was popular in high school, is scared of hyenas, adores his boyfriend, once made a giant cereal bar for a friend for their birthday that was made using cinnamon flavored cereal and strawberry marshmallows.

The beauty of this wedding was the none of the guest had to buy new outfits.

It's not a fancy wedding- just not shorts and tank tops or you will get yelled at.