Untitled Part 64....

When they got back from their trip, they made sure to bring stuff back from the trip.

Two months later.

Meanwhile.

Erik and Wren were packing their suitcases  because Erik's older sister Camelia was getting married in two days and they had to because Erik's parents and Camelia's fiancé's mother wanted everyone to have dinner together before the wedding.

When they arrived there.

Erik could smell mangos and Fresh Vanilla which meant his mother was nearby- she went to hug them both.

Later on they got dressed for dinner.

Erik got to meet the two people his young siblings brought to the wedding.

Joselin has a boyfriend and so does Jonah.

Jonah was dating someone from his college's hockey team.

A big burly Korean American man with a warm personality and comfortable vibe about him.

Bowen Alexander Shin- gay, likes Hockey, a master at baker/cooking, smart and currently learning Hindi- he's a Literature and educational double major.

He looks like a Asian dude bro jock but he's very sweet.

Meanwhile.

Joselin's dating a micro biologist major.

A tall skinny black guy who's on the school's swim team, he dresses super cool.

Terance Harrison- bisexual, love science, video games, swimming, and pop music.

Someone tried to make a comment about how Erik and his two younger siblings aren't with Indian people.

Another family member kept going on about how his friend's daughter is single.

"Good to know, I have a boyfriend. "Said Jonah.

Dinner went well.

Wren met more of Erik's family.

Some liked them but others thought why is Erik with this person.

Wren could tell people were talking about him behind their back.

He didn't care those.