Untitled Part 6

Katrina was out with a friend of his, he and Damon aren't close friends, basically Damon is only friends with Katrina so people can think he's humble and progressive.

"Lets go to a night club and pick up guys. "Said Damon.

"Clubs aren't my thing also Valentine likes me so I don't have any need to go pick up guys. "Said Katrina.

"Wasting your last year of college on a two year crush with some jock ."Said Damon.

"Valentine likes me, we kissed, we went out on a date. "Said Katrina.

"Live a little. "Said Damon.

"I'm good. "Said Katrina.

"You're no fun. "Said Damon.

Damon somehow talked a friend of his into asking Valentine out while Katrina was there.

Damon set it up perfectly.

(Yes His name is Katrina and the other guy name is Valentine, originally Harper was going to be the second main character )

But what he didn't expect was for Valentine to say "No I'm good there's this guy I really like."

Katrina heard it and it made him happy.

Valentine didn't know what was going on but Katrina hugged him.

"My friend wanted me to see something I don't know what it was. "Said Katrina.

"I want you to be my boyfriend. "Said Valentine.

"Katrina you shouldn't be wasting your last year of high school being some guy's boyfriend. "Said Damon.

"Damon next time you tried to trick someone don't use someone they know, this friendship is over. "Said Katrina.

Then Katrina said "I have a boyfriend he's right here. "pointing to Valentine