Untitled Part 17.

Hayden and Erik were hanging out when they met up with some friends of theirs.

"This is my friend Wren. "Said Tasha-tallish, West Indian/African America Canadian, science major,  girly but like girly, lesbian/demisexual.

Wren was tall, buff and dressed like a punk also Wren is nonbinary and uses he/they, they are amab, also Wren is Filipino and Korean, his major is History, they want to be a history professor.

"Hello. "Said Wren.

Wren also mentioned their pronouns.

Erik was thinking like is this person single, because if they are then I'm shocked because he's so attractive.

"Tasha you didn't tell me you have two attracted friends ."Said Wren.

Later on.

"Wren's cool. "Said Hayden.

"They're s pretty and handsome. "Said Erik.

Hayden found out from his friend Jan that Wren told him that they like someone but won't tell him who he likes.

"That's up for them to tell. "Said Jan-African American, Baptist/Jewish, cis, Pan, Music history major also Jan is a boy and he's not skinny also his real name is Jamal.

"I think Erik like them. "Said Hayden.

" Yeah but he should be the one to tell Wren not you. "Said Fang-Chinese/African American, Baptist, transman, demisexual/panromantic/pansexual, he's a art history major.(Changed it.)

Erik found out that Wren likes him and well he was happy.

Wren ended up asking Erik out and the date went well.

Erik went back to his parents' house and they asked him how his date went.

"It went good. "Said Erik.

Erik hasn't disclosed that Wren is nonbinary but his parents aren't transphobic at all he has enough proof to back this up also they kind of figured with how Erik said they instead of her or him when mentioning his date.

"You should invite them for Christmas dinner. "said Mr. Singh- tall, has a dad bod, wears glasses, works in a office sometimes gets asked if he's a model.

"Isn't that too early. "Said Erik.

"You like this person right. "Said Mrs. Singh-tall, works in a bakery, funny and smart.

"Yes. "Said Erik.

"Well you should ask them if they want to come. "Said Mrs. Singh.

Erik asked Wren to come over.

"Will your parents be okay with me being nonbinary. "Said Wren.

"My parents aren't transphobic also I once saw my mom slap a bigot once when she went to pride with me and my siblings, my aunt was with us and the guy made a comment about her. "Said Erik.

Dinner went well but there was a lot you should eat more, it went well because it was at his parents' house instead of being at one of his bigoted family members' houses.

Wren had on a outfit that looked like something Katrina would wear, those two would get along very well.

Erik really like Wren.

"I would like to go on another date with you some time. "Said Erik.

"I would like that. "Said Wren.

When new years came, the roommates had a small party at their house.

Erik wants to ask Wren to be his partner.

Which he did and well now he's not single anymore.

Meanwhile Katrina was with Valentine being romantic while also trying to get Joel and Haru to stop making out on the couch.