Untitled Part 31

Four weeks later.

Hayden had to go home from work because he got sick.

One of his coworkers got sick and went to work causes all of the other nurses to get sick.

One of Hayden's coworkers who didn't get sick drove him home.

He informed his roommates and Kasey that he was sick.

The pull out couch in the basement was set up for him.

Kasey got him soup, medicine(he has some already but still.), soda, crackers.

Everyone else was cleaning the dust and spraying stuff to make sure that Hayden one doesn't get more sick and two doesn't get anyone else sick.

Kasey came over to bring Hayden the stuff he got him.

Kasey also wore face mask and helped Hayden onto the couch.

Hayden is always taking care of others, setting up stuff, planning parties etc that he deserves for someone to take care of him.

Kasey wants to take care of him, that's what a partner does for their partner, if you're in a relationship with someone who's loves you(not pretending that they love you)you're suppose to make sure they are okay.

Hayden was able to take a shower and was in clean clothes now.

"Lets get you to bed. "Said Kasey.

"Okay. "Said Hayden.

Kasey picked Hayden up like he weighted nothing and took him to the basement to go lay down.

He set him on the bed and kept the remote nearby incase he wanted to watch tv.

"I'll bring you some soup, some soda and cracker. "Said Kasey.

He also gave him some medicine and trashcan.

Meanwhile

Wren had just came home from work and was on the phone with Axel.

Everything was going good, the only bad thing was someone from Fang's family made a comment calling Fang a mom and now Fang's parents are banned from the at family members house for calling them a transphobic twice divorced bully also Axel is banned from there too for saying "I heard your kids don't talk you and now I know why because you make comments like this.

For the most part Fang rarely deals with transphobic but when he does there's usually someone there who has his back or is on his side which he's happy about.

Fang has had to deal with exes being mean but also had some exes who were nice.

One of his past relationships didn't work out because his ex turned out to be aroace but he's happy for them.

Axel on the other hand won't allow anyone to talk crap about boyfriend/second father of his two kids, he has yelled at people for it also when Axel found out that Fang was trans all he said was "You're a very attractive man, you being trans doesn't change anything if anything it's a fun fact about you."

Hell of all Fang's friends won't allow this crap.

But overall things are going well.

Axel and Fang love being parents and they are very good at it.