Untitled Part 39

When the big proposal happened it was when everyone finally got to see Fang after he's been on bedrest for five months.

Fang wondered what's going on.

The proposal happened but he was so overwhelmed by the feeling of happiness that he passed out on ground.

This whole thing got Valentine thinking about marriage which he does think about, he wants to get married one day, people make jokes about the whole ball and chains thing  he never found those jokes funny at all.

Looking for wedding stuff was fun.

Wearing a suit was nothing new for Fang, he's been wearing them for a while now.

Meanwhile.

"My son is getting married. "Said Ms. Abalos.

Usually this kind of thing people have both of their parents involved.

Axel isn't close to his dad also he doesn't want to subject his fiancé to that but his stepfather was there.

Mr. Tanaka doesn't even know that Axel has kids, he found out after one of his sisters made a comment about the news and saying how happy they were for him not around him those.

Same was said about the wedding thing.

He had a few chose words about it but nothing was never said to Axel about it which he was happy about.

Axel's best person or person of honor is Wren.

"You're my best friend and my family. "Said Axel.

"I would be honored. "Said Wren.

Axel asked his other friends and some of them said yes.

As for Fang he asked Tasha to be his best person since she's his best friend.

He asked some of his friends new and old.

Fang's parents were there when he was trying on suits.

He's their youngest child.

Fang has four brothers and a sister.

Basically since Fang is the youngest his siblings are protective he's also trans so his siblings are even more protective.

One of his brothers dresses like a biker and when they Hong Kong once people thought he was.

Fang's been to China once as a kid but most of his father's side is Chinese American or Hong Kong Chinese American.

Fang is fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese but also basic Chinese.

If Fang wants to tell a secret to only Valentine and Hayden that when he's speak it since they both are fluent in it only Katrina isn't fluent but knows some words.

Anyway.

Suits were picked out, date was set, local was set, theme was set etc.

Wedding day arrived.

Everyone looked very happy and it was a lovely wedding.