Untitled Part 27...

Halloween rolls around.

Hayden was helping his brother Nicolette by watching his two niblings for him.

Nicolette is out of town with Jordan for a work thing.

Nicolette was catering a wedding for a friend and Jordan is helping him also those two are dating, it's getting pretty serious to the point that they plan on living together.

"Shufu. "Said Evaline.

"Don't run off and I'm checking your candy . "Said Hayden.

He's in pre residence at work.

 Hayden was holding Evaline's and Andre's hand.

They do sometime ask about Paul.

Andre and Evaline were three when Paul left so they don't remember what he looks like but they assume he's tall.

Paul is Korean American.

Surrogacy was used.

Nicolette wanted to be a dad and he's good at being a dad. 

Hayden was always willing to help any of his brothers if they need his help.

They would help him as well.

Kasey ends up joining him because he promised his sister he would watched his niblings for her.

Hayden thought about when he has his own kid.

"Hey would you ever want kids. "Said Hayden.

"Yeah I have. "Said Kasey.

Hayden was relieved because he didn't want to go thought what his brother did.

Christmas rolled around.

Erik and Wren were visiting some of Wren's Japanese family members.

Wren was lucky to only be around the family members who aren't sexist.

He had a friend growing up who's mom made her do all the chore while her brothers did nothing- one of her brothers can't do anything chore related, one ended up aroace but knowing how to do stuff on his own and one married a man but knows how to do stuff on his own.

Also she had a sibling that her mom assumed was a straight male but instead was a lesbian girl.

Meanwhile.

Axel and Fang weren't there they were in the hospital because Fang was in labor.

Fang is lucky to have super supportive parents-his parents are the ones who wear free parent huge shirts and I love my trans child shirts at pride.

Everyone got a update that the babies were finally here.

The only people allow to visit were the Godparents.

Erik and Wren-since those two basically help Axel talk about how scared he was.

On the way to the hospital.

The topic of having was brought up as well as marriage.

"I would be happy to marry you that is if you want me. "Said Erik.

"I'm not going anywhere. "Said Wren