Untitled Part 76

Meanwhile Wren was on the phone with Axel about where they were going to take their mother for her birthday.

Axel told them it was not a good time.

"Why. "Said Wren.

Then Wren was like "I don't wanna know."

But when the two did meet up at some café to talk and Axel mention being sore and Wren told him "I don't wanna know."

Wren had on a outfit that was a black long skirt, black boots, a green floral printed blouse, a wide brim and a leather jacket.

Wren went to use the bathroom luckily this place had a gender neutral bathroom.

Wren usually uses the men's room only because he's not trying to get beat up despite the fact that Wren can fight.

Wren has dealt with some people saying Wren isn't really nonbinary because Wren isn't a skinny white person with orange dyed hair named Sock.

Wren mentioned that their mother likes to garden and there's this café that has a lot of flowers around it that also has the tea she likes to drink.

Meanwhile.

Fang was grading papers while his kids were with his parents.

Fang got a text from Tasha saying that she has a girlfriend.

She even showed a photo of her.

He was happy for her.

The friend group ended up meeting this woman.

Abbigail George-African American, Baptist, lesbian, goth, femme, a nurse and short.

She has dyed hair and wears it in braids.

All of this reminded Daphne that she's still single.

Everyone arrived at Tasha's house.

Tasha was cooking food for dinner.

Jerk Chicken patties, red beans and rice and corn.

She made a noodle dish that had oxtails in it.

Everyone at this large table.

Tasha moved recently.

She and two of her roommates found a place and added another person so they could buy or rent a house.

The house smelled great from all the spices from the cooking.

One of the roommates is Muslim and the other two are Christian but not practicing ones.

One of the roommates is nonbinary, one is a lesbian woman and one is a gay man.

Everyone enjoyed the meal.

Being outside with friends was something Hayden and Kasey had to get use to since it's the six months are over.

That fashion show was the first time Hayden had been outside beyond doctor appointments since he had Knox.