Untitled Part 58

Katrina had all the caters paid off-he had a sperate money jar for that

Right now he's at work showing off his two designs he made.

Every since he got this job his creativity juices are kicking in more because he gets to do what he loves.

Right now he's making a outfit because there's a up and coming fashion that is for new talent, if you're designs are shown here you pretty much made it but there's also a local one he's going to be in.

Katrina has been making more designs.

He has four designs so far.

"I asked my friends to model the outfits because of their heights."

He just had one more outfit to make but this one requires someone very tall to model this for his vision and he knows the perfect guy to model it.

"Hold still. "Said Katrina.

"Sorry. "Said Valentine.

"I have never wore a skirt before. "Said Valentine.

The outfit in question is one inspired by Asian designs.

"This look good, you look good. "Said Katrina.

Katrina inspire for his designs are Asian designs, J-rock, cosplay, nature and eighties.

Not once has a newbie designer ever gotten to showcase their designs in this fashion show.

He's been busy with work and wedding planning.

The couple is planning their wedding on their own because they're a gay Asian couple.

Two days later and he's wedding outfit shopping.

This place was very inclusive.

Meanwhile the place Valentine was at, he didn't do research and the person working with him was one of those old school old men who talks crap about women.

He ended up leaving because he didn't want to deal with this crap.

He found a more inclusive place and was going there next week.

Meanwhile.

Katrina was showing his drawings for the outfit.

This place as suits and dresses.

He wants what looked like a dress with pants, something a J-rock Visual Kei musician might wear for a show.

He sadly couldn't find what he liked but found a skirt he can wear with it that looks like a cape but in skirt form.

The skirt is black and the rest of the suit is this dark jewel tone blue.

His shirt is black with a pointed collar and as for the tie, he found this one tie that was punk- it was black and blue with chains and safety pins, it has roses on it.

He plans on wearing a wide brim hat with the outfit.

He plans on wearing boots because dress shoes remind him of all of his violin and piano recitals and all the band recitals he had during his youth- he loved playing the violin and piano but he hated wearing dress shoes and boring suits.

There's a photo of him as a tween holding his violin like he's some cool anime main character in a classic music centered anime, his outfit is a white, button down shirt, a  black suit jacket, matching black pants, a bowtie and black leather dress shoes that hurt when he walked, they fit good but the bottom of the shoes don't feel right on the floor and he stepped in gum.

His hair is in a ponytail, it's black because the teacher didn't want any of them to have dyed hair and he has sunglasses on thinking he was so cool and next to him is Joel with his cello wearing a similar outfit only instead of sunglasses he has his thick rim alternative looking eyeglasses on and next to them is Simona who's was in choir dressed in her outfit for the choir concert- a white button down blouse, a black skirt, a vest, white stocking not tights and Mary Janes shoes with a heel, her hair is down in micro braids and she has on thick soda bottle glasses.

Mrs. Makamota took the photo on a digital camera.

There's another photo of them posing like they were in a band.

Valentine knows about all of this.

Anyway.

Katrina and Valentine were putting flowers together.

Katrina was asked once if he was having classic music at his wedding

His respond was "Nope, I played classic music in my school instrumental band since third grade I hate classic music."

He loves making music but hates classic music so much anytime he hears Classic music or any of the songs you usually play in those kind of things all he can think about is that time someone threaten to destroy his violin because he beat them in basketball in gym class and the time someone throw something at him when he was practicing while waiting for his brother Ruki to pick him up from school, that ended with his brothers coming to that school and paying the principal a little chat, granted at the time Jaylen and Jordan had just finished at that school by the time he entered that school.

The reasons why he wasn't removed from that school was because he didn't want to leave his only friends.

The principals never did a thing about the bullying because one of the bullies' parents paid for the new football field.