Untitled Part 46.

Not a updated but me mentioning stuff.

Originally Katrina wasn't going to be a dork in high school but I decide to add it to add more depth to his character.

The party kiss was something I was debating on adding but added it anyway.

Basically Katrina assumes that Valentine wouldn't of dated him in he knew him in high school despite how kind Valentine is because of the fact that Katrina was a skinny violin playing punk guy with braces and a long red dyed wolf cut hairstyle while Valentine assumes that not only would they of dated in high school if they knew each other but he also assumes they would of also dated though out college and then got married that is if he wasn't scared to tell him how he felt.

Valentine thinks Katrina is too cool to be with him while Katrina thinks the opposite to be true that Valentine is too cool to be with him.

They both realize that they are perfect for each other and all their past reservations about who's too cool to date who is dumb and that they are both cool.

Katrina was looking at his phone when he saw a photo his friend Simona took at a party and saw that Valentine was in the photo with him and that made him go wait.

Also despite Simona being the type of girl that other girls hope to be like she was never a popular girl because she didn't care about being popular also she rather hang out with Katrina and Joel then the popular bullies at her school.

Their school had two groups of popular people- the nice ones and the jerks.

The jerks were more popular do to be richer and were the ones who bullied people they deemed losers which sounds like every teen film ever sadly sorry that wasn't the plan it just kind of happened.

Also Valentine's longest friendship was with Haru.

He has been friends with Haru for a long time while he's been friends with Kasey since fourth grade and Daphne since third grade while he's known Haru his whole life.

I didn't want the oh Valentine and Katrina met their best friends in college kind of thing.

Meanwhile Erik and Hayden have been friends their whole lives.