Untitled Part 48...)

It was a quiet summer night.

Simona introduced her date to her best friend.

Her date name is Keola Suwa

She's short- Hawaiian and Japanese, she's half native Hawaiian but doesn't know much about it other than her family is descent from there but she's never been there not once.

She seems really nice which is good.

She's a nurse- she was a double major- beautician and med student because she didn't know what she wanted to do with her life. 

"How long have you guys been friends. "Said Keola.

"Since kindergarten. "Said Katrina.

 Later on Katrina told Simona about what was happening.

The day of the proposal had arrived.

Not everyone could make it so the only people there were well Haru, Joel, Katrina, Valentine, Simona and Keola(she was invited since she's dating Simona now.)

Joel had no idea was going on.

They were Haru and Joel's apartment.

Haru went to go ask him, he had this whole speech it was perfect.

Joel got emotional because he never though he would be in a relationship long enough for someone to want to marry him.

"Yes. "Said Joel.

Joel was also given a list of wedding shops that sell suits for someone five ft seven.

Later on Katrina got a text from his brother Jordan that he and Nicolette were getting a visit from someone from the adoption agency and wanted the family to be there.

Jordan and Nicolette live together now, Jordan wants to be with Nicolette for along and he's pretty much like a second father to Nicolette's two kids because Nicolette's kids are important to Nicolette and Jordan knew the whole story about Paul and he wants Nicolette to have the kind of live and relationship he deserves.

Those two already talked about marriage.

Everyone moving so fast with their relationship.

Katrina wants to marry Valentine, he ever thought of how he would ask him he just needs to get a ring.

He's been saving up since he got his new job, he has been putting money aside after he pays his bills.