Untitled Part 72.

Three months past.

Hayden is sitting up in his hospital bed in a lot of pain.

Kasey is with him.

"Do you need anything." Said Kasey.

"No I'm fine." Said Hayden.

Hayden let out a little noise.

Then Hayden goes to stand up maybe walking around will speed this up.

Which it does.

He doesn't have to be put under which he's glad about but also he did all of this without any pain meds.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "Said Hayden as sweat dripped on his head as he pushed.

He was told to push again and he did.

Once it's all over.

He's holding a bundle of blankets in his arms.

His son's top half of his body is against Hayden's bare chest- the skin to skin.

Knox Ru Hunt Leung.

He had a head of dark textured curly hair, a mixture of Kasey's textured hair and Hayden's curly hair.

He has Hayden's eyes but looks like Kasey only mixed.

The couple already agreed to use both of their last names when and if they get married since Hayden's first name and Kasey's last name both start with H and well that's a can of worm Hayden and Kasey don't wanna deal with.

Right now Hayden is feeding his son.

He was given medicines to help since there wasn't any formal ready right now.

A hour later Kasey is holding Knox as Hayden is on the phone.

He texted a lot of people the good news.

Hayden is tired but happy.

Also the couple decided to have four godparents for son.

His godparents are his parents' roommates one since Erik is Hayden's best friend and two none of their other friends wanted to be godparents right now.

Arriving home from the hospital.

Knox was now in his room- his room's theme is a forest.

The couple is in the living room.

They have the baby monitor with them.

Hayden goes to go lay down since his body still hurts and he's so tired.

He went thought labor with no pills so his body still hurts also he has stitches.

Everyone knew not to make a lot of noise.

Meanwhile Katrina was in the basement he had one more item to make for the local fashion.

It was perfect.

He arrived home before they did.

When the other roommates arrived at the house.